• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    hi everyone. This is a post where you can chat about getting pokemon for a ranch. At first there can only be four ranches. You have to ask to join a ranch and nobody can refuse a worker. You have to pay the worker a resonable amount for their work and when workers have enough money they can buy their own ranch. You cant woork at more than one ranch. There can be more than one owner of a ranch but no more than four. Have fun and dont curse.
    form

name:
    pokemon:(only one of your choice and two ponyta to start with)
    looks:
    personality:
    anything else:

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    name:Kyra
    ranch name:Mystic Flame
    pokemon:2 ponyta and 1 arcanine
    looks: fiery red hair with light red streaks, gray eyes
    personality: nice, loyal, gental, but can be evil
    anything else:was raised by pokemon and can now speak their language

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    Name: Champion Keishou
    Ranch Name: Sootopolis Ranch
    Poke'Mon: Two Ponyta and one Gyarados.
    Looks: Black hair with red stripes. Hazel eyes.
    Personality: The love for Poke'Mon may take over me one day!
    Other Things: None.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    OOC: go ahead and start

IC:A young trainer got out of bed and got dressed in her matching shorts set. She looked out the window and realized that it was raining. She made breakfast for herself and went out in the rain to the barn. Her two ponytas were saftly sleeping inside the barn. She put some of her pokefood in the food holder inside the stall and headed to the other end of the barn. Her arcanine was awake on the ground and looked absolutly ravenous.SHe put some food in her bowl. The barn had been there when she bought the land yesterday. She went back inside to wait for the rain to stop.

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    OOC: here i go

IC: A tall trainer about the age of 13 or 15 slides down his later from his loft. He gets his clothes on including long pants and undervest with black long shirt. He walks into the bathroom and brushes his teeth and fixes his hair and walks into the kitchen. He makes breakfast and after that he walks outside and it is cloudy, but a cool breeze makes him feel good about things. His house he had just purchased a week ago had a barn in the back with trees and bushes surrounding it. It was a blue-ish barn that looked like it had seen better days.

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Name: Sam
    Ranch Name: Kinesis Ranch
    Pokemon: Gardevoir, Ponyta, Ponyta
    Looks: Cap that says, "I Am The Elite!", black hair
    Personality: Loves pokemon(psychic especially) and loves taking care of all pokemon
    Other Things: Is psychic

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    OOC: go ahead and post

IC:-The rain didnt stop that day so Kyra went to bed. She woke up in the morning and it was barly sprinkling. The sun was shining through it all and she thought it was a perfect day to plant some seeds in the garden. She dressed, ate one boiled egg, and headed out the door. She whistled to her Arcanine, Flame, and she was there almost imediatly. She told her in the private language of pokemon that she knew to take her to the entrance, hopped gracefully on her back, and steered the way to the front gate. There was a sign that said "Help Wanted" and it had three names, adresses, phone numbers, and convienient times to have an interview on it. She quickly coppied it all down in her notebook in her pocket and headed for the garden on Flame. She instructed the pokemon to bring her the gardening tools and seeds. Kyra bent down over the garden and inspected the dirt to find it of fine quality. With the *** her pokemon brought her she slashed at the dirt with all her might to make holes in the ground for the seeds. By the afternoon she had tomatoes, potatoes, and corn planted and watered. She walked to the barn and carefully avoided flying hooves as she fed the two pokemon. She had a bowl of pokefood for Flame, and the pokemon finished it in a few bites. When her two ponyta, Flameing Ride and Flareing Ride were finished, she opened the back of their stall so they could run freely in and out of the stall into the corral with ease to get out of the sun if they had to. A fresh bucket of water was placed in each stall as well as for Flame. With all those small chores done she went inside the house to make some phone calls. It was five o'clock when she finished calling everyone and sceduling interviews. One of the people would be here soon. She ran to the barn, herded the ponyta into their stalls, checked on Flame, and went to the house to wash her hands. She was drying her hands when the door opened and a young girl came in. "Sorry 'bout 'at ma'am." she said shyly with a western accent. "Ya doo'bell ain't workin' like it done 'upposed 't." "Come in and sit down. You must be Sally Mae." Kyra said, motioning to the chair. The girl Kyra guessed to be about twelve nodded and sat down. It was seven o'clock when the interview was over and Kyra saw no reason she couldn't work. "Your hired. It's late so I insist you spend the night in my back room. I'll go get some quilts for you in case you get cold." she said firmly. She got the quilts and a candle for light in the room with the girl and even loaned her a pair of wool pajamas. This done, she got into her nightgown and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.-

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    <GAAHH!!> I said to my best friend Gardevoir. <What is it?> She asked. (A translation, obviously) <The Ponyta burned the fence down again!!!> Man... I hated it when this happens.... Ah well! Guess it wass time to... Pony Search! We walked through the rather large hole in the fence. <I knew you needed hired work.> said Gardevoir. <I don't, I'm just... A little disorganised.> The Ponyta were probably past someone else's ranch now. Maybe they had picked them up. <Teleportation!!>

We appeared on the outskirts of Sootopolis Ranch. There they were! two Ponyta traveling superfast. Soon they would be a speck in the horizon. I snapped my fingers. Immediately, the glowing specks stopped moving. <Teleportation!!> We appeared next to the Ponyta. I placed my comforting hands on their backs, then unfroze them. <Teleportation!!> We appeared at my ranch. Gardevoir levitated new beams into the hole.

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    OCC: im goin again

IC: *Walks to his barn and steps inside the door creaking violently, I feel un-easy now so I release Ponyta for light and comfort* Ponyta: *Neighs* I walk around noticing there are bales of hay and some old ladders laying around. *Releases the other Poynta* "Ponyta, burn the hay." They ignite the hay so it burns to ash for sweeping out later. I walk up the stairs leading to the loft and it nearly crumbles. I walk back and outside and look at the barn again, with my two Ponytas following. "This is going to take awhile, but it'll be worth it." Ponytas: *Neigh with passion*

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    I'm no moderator, but I want to suggest something...I think you should make a formal post giving information about the RP(name of the Ranches, workers, et cetera). If you take my suggestion, try to place this information in your opening post. Also, so you don't get in trouble, try not to double post.

Name: Galleon
    Name of Ranch: Umbra
    Pokemon:
    Ponyta (F) Ponytail
    Ponyta (M) Equus
    Murkrow (M) Hades
    Appearance: Blonde, ear-length hair that is often messy. His eyes are a mix of sapphire and sediment brown colors inherited from his parents. Galleon is often found wearing a tee shirt and blue jeans; white sneakers; and a hankerchief around his neck. His skin is off-tempo tan, faded from the long winter. Freckles and skin blemishes are found scattered across his arms and neck.
    Personality: Galleon is often quiet and reserved; either taking care of his Pokemon or reading a book. He likes everything to be found in a neat and tidy order; nothing should be out of place or face his WRATH! His three Pokemon are his closest friends.
    Et Cetera: His cousin, Wallace, Gym Leader of Sootopolis, was once his traveling partner until Galleon decided to become a breeder and Wallace became a famous trainer.

IC:

Galleon sat in the stalls of his barn, scrubbing the floor of his Pontya's area. His Murkrow hovered above of him, holding the pail of water in it's talons. His Ponyta were off in the fields, grazing and playing with the small Miltank & Tauros calves.

Galleon stood, throwing the sponge into the bucket.

"Hades, c'mon. We need to go check on the Water Pokemon. I don't they've been fed today." Hades said it's name, hovering to the ground and placing the bucket on the hay-covered barnfloor.

Galleon walked over to a small white & gray shed, pulling a key from his pocket. He fiddled with the lock, finally opening it. Galleon walked over to a shelf where two 20 lb bags of food laid.

He turned, standing in the door. Galleon placed his fingers on his lips, and whistled.

Stampeding towards him were Equus and Ponytail. They skidded next to him, neighing in glee. Galleon walked back over to the bags, heaving a bit before placing the bag on his shoulder. He waddled over to Ponytail, placing the bag on Ponytail's back. He repeated the same motion, this time on Equus. Galleon then lifted his hand, which Murkrow gripped onto. The foursome took off, heading over to a small pond.

They landed on the edge of the lake, and began to rip apart the bags. The food drifted to the surface, and the numerous Water Pokemon began to eat.

"Well, I've been working all day. I need a break!" Galleon said. Ponytail got down to it's knees, acting as a pillow. Galleon placed his head on it's torso, and drifted to sleep.

OOC:

Latios, his name's like that because his been banned. He insulted Kairi, and that leads to a ban.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Name: Hiroshi
    Ranch name: Masamune
    Pokemon: Ponyta F Ponyta M(twins, lost parents in accident, still young), Aipom M
    Looks: Has a Blue sleeveless shirt, white knee length shorts, silver-blue hair and wears extremely cool trainers (XD). He also wears a pendant his mum and dad gave him before their death. One half is a ruby and the other half is a sapphire (Franticshippy fans...)
    Personality: mature because parents died in the fire with the Ponyta's parents.
    Anything else: Obtained Aipom while walking around the park, he's 15 He had to give up being a Pokemon Trainer... Had the ranch for 5 years now, uncle would come often if Hiroshi can't handle things.

I know I know there's 1 more ranch now but MASTERTHEPOKEMON got banned so he's out of this RP.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    -She had fixed the sign on her fence to say "HIRING! Comfortable living space on the farm if you wish and the joy of working with pokemon." She had gone to the mart to buy some pokeballs and was getting ready to head out with them. She had another corral up. Out in the fields she caught six ratatata, 3vulpix, and 5evee. She would train them and sell them. This would be a great ranch.-

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    cool Pokemon

hgggbhngfffffffffffffffffffffffffnbhnbghmjkkngffhnnnnnjrjyryrjyrhhmtrddddjyjdhtndm

name:charmelen66
    ranch name:cool pokemon
    pokemon:(only one of your choice and two ponyta three pollwogs 1 carzard 1 mew 18 beddrills to start with)
    looks:happy
    personality:cool
    anything else:[/quote]No

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    name:Zoshi
    ranch name: Dark Sky ranch
    pokemon:Giratina
    looks:He has crazy black hair, and his eyes look red. he wears black and grey
    personality:extremly mean to every pokemon but his giratina
    anything else:he wants to kill the ponytas, and his giratina can talk.

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    name:Solomon
    ranch name:The mighty farm
    pokemon:(only one of your choice and two ponyta,2 milktank,5 combees,pet:dog:mightyana
    looks:A pokemon rancher
    personality:nice,shy
    anything else:None

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I have changed my character's name to Darkly

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    you are mean.very mean in plus giratina or any legends are not allowed.I know it.Thats not fair.No rancher has one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back