• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: Kanto Legacy (PG - 13)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    All OOC topics and sign-ups go here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=228278
    This thread is purely for RP only.

Pokemon Ranger:
    Kanto Legacy
    (PG-13)
    SU's are OPEN

Update (September 8, 2010): Sorry I haven't been updating for a while, but anyways, the RP has officially begun! There's still 7 spots left.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Kanto region is in big crisis. The government of the region has already assigned professional Pokemon trainers to find out the root cause of this crisis but unfortunately, they weren't good enough. That's why the PRA or Pokemon Rangers Association has established Pokemon Ranger Bases all throughout the whole Kanto Region.

The problem: since Pokemon rangers are new to the citizens of the Kanto Region, and the Rangers of Fiorre and Almia have problems of their own, the PRA has been having a hard time recruiting Pokemon Rangers.

That is why the PRA has prepared a simple test to find out who has the potential to become a Pokemon ranger. You find out about the test and fortunately, you have knowledge about Pokemon Rangers. You give it a shot. The next day, you receive a letter.

It read:

Dear (insert name here),

We have studied your performance on the Ranger Test and we are very glad to say that you have passed the exam. We have included a seperate package containing your very own Rookie Styler, a manual, a Ranger Badge, and your official Ranger uniform. Also, please come here, wearing your proper Ranger unform, to the PRA Main Office Kanto Branch, in Celdon City, so that we may discuss who your choice Partner Pokemon will be and also your base assignment. Note that, your Rookie Styler has not yet been activated for security reasons. We will activate it as soon as you arrive here in our office. Again, congratulations and have a good day.

See you soon,
    Chairperson Teijii

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign-Up Form-

Spoiler:

Accepted:
    Spoiler:

You receive another letter:

Spoiler:

Just to clarify some things, capturing Pokemon as a Ranger will go like this:

-The ranger will signal his/her styler to release its Capture Disc (saying "Capture On" or something)
    -He/She forms loops with the Styler making the Capture Disc spin around the Pokemon while leaving behind a blue line
    -If the Pokemon attacks, it hits the line and makes the disc fly back into the styler, which will then emit smoke. The more the line is hit, the more smoke it emits
    -If the Pokemon is captured successfully, the line will close in on the Pokemon and it will glow
    -PokeAssists will work as if it was a battle / To help restraint the Pokemon from doing attacks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also assign missions and Base Leaders can make quest for their Ranger Bases to make this RP less boring. There are also weekly quests posted and they are by ranks. I have added Ranger ExP (RExp) to make this RP interesting:

S Rank Quests can only be done by Ranger ranked 10. They are the toughest quests given weekly. They may also involve Legendaries. (+1000 RExP)
    A Rank Quests can only be done by Rangers ranked 6 and above. It has a small chance of getting Legendaries involved. (+500 RExP)
    B Rank Quests can only be done by Rangers ranked 3 and above. May involve rampaging Pokemon and other quests that are moderately difficult. (+300 RExP)
    C Rank Quests can only be done by Rangers ranked 1 and above. (+150 RExP)
    D Rank Quests can be done by the beginning rangers and up. They are the easiest and are given to help the beginning Ranger reach Rank 1 faster. (+100 RExP)

Weekly missions will give you +1500 RExP, so be sure to complete them to help you get your ranks up faster.
    Quests given by Base Leaders will also give you RExP, depending on its difficulty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To reach a specific rank, you have to accumulate enough RExP:

Rank 10 = 100 000 RExp
    Rank 9 = 80 000 RExP
    Rank 8 = 60 000 RExP
    Rank 7 = 40 000 RExP
    Rank 6 = 20 000 RExP
    Rank 5 = 10 000 RExP
    Rank 4 = 5 000 RExP
    Rank 3 = 3 000 RExP
    Rank 2 = 2 000 RExP
    Rank 1 = 500 RExP

Also, there is a surprise if anyone ever reaches 1 000 000 RExP :D

Your Styler will also be replaced according to your rank:

You receive the Rookie Styler! (Beginning Ranger. The green one. You won't be able to use PokeAssist for now, aside from your Partner)

You receive the Capture Styler!
    (Rank 1-5. Leftmost, next to the Rookie Styler. Now you're able to use PokeAssists)

You receive the Fine Styler! (Rank 6-9. Right side of the Rookie Styler. You can charge up the power of your Disc)

You receive the Top Styler! (Rank 10. Rightmost, next to the Fine Styler. The best Styler there is. You can use Ranger Signs with this, but you have to have encountered the Legendary you are going to summon. Other signs that doesn't summon Legendaries are here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have fun!

Last edited:

Hitsugiya

The King of Darkness
    Years
    Name:Tatsuma

Hair:Anime style and blue

Hometown/Region:Golden Rod city, Jhoto

Physical Appearance:Samurai Kendo Outfit

Personality:Cool but Short Tempered doesnt take any mission seriously unless it is over c+

History:his parents are traveling lawyers so theyre at hoenn right now Was his former high school kendo team captain and his ancestors were samurais so he is brave hearted enough to capture the biggest pokemon without giving up making him very determined to become a elite ranger

Ranger Base:Cinnibar
    Partner Pokemon:Scizor

RP sample:As he entered the arena he felt nervous already some of the top rangers were there watching "I HAVE TO PASS!" he thought to himself he knew another lecture from his parents were coming his way if he didnt pass so he gave it his all and he got to it! He jumped in with his first stylus and performed doubles triples and quad captures! all in all he wowed even the elite rangers and finished with a almost perfect

Ranger Badge Symbol:yin yang symbol rank displayed on the circles in between

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Crystal

Hometown/Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Physical Appearance: Crystal has traight, black hair, amethyst eyes, a slightly tan complexion, and though she appears somewhat small for her age, she is surprisingly strong and agile.

Personality: Crystal is headstrong, and willing to do any mission assigned to her, no matter the difficulty. She likes doing all things with style, and is fond of befriending all Pokemon.

History: Crystal grew in Hearthome City, and her mother is a friend of Fantina. Because of this, she often trained with a few of her gym trainers and even with the leader herself, and is fond of battling, especially with Psychic-types and in contests. She also took daily walks in Amity Square, befriending many of the Pokemon, a useful skill for Rangers. All of her qualities match up with the requirements of a Ranger, making her a perfect candidate.

Ranger Base: Saffron City

Partner Pokemon: Ralts

RP sample: "This is it," Crystal said, as she entered the arena, excited to become a Pokemon Ranger. When a message came to Fantina, the gym leader of Hearthome City, from the Ranger Union calling for candidates to take a test to become a Ranger, Crystal immediately expressed her wishes to become a Ranger, and signed up for the test, quite excited. As the day of testing finally came, she arrived at the venue quite early, and, holding her first stylus, even if it was only for the test, she felt a feeling of adventure. Capturing each Pokemon with ease, and even getting multiple captures at once, she aced the exam, and received a letter of acceptance from the Ranger Union itself.

Ranger Badge Symbol: A blue patch with a purple Ranger crest and a translucent eye overlapping it. The rank is displayed in the middle. (I'll create an image soon.)

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    ok i edited it is it good enough to make it now?

Still not.
    I suggest you read this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116591
    It might help you create your character.
    Oh, and please move your sign up to this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=228278

(OOC: Prologue time!)
    (another OOC: I haven't finished my prologue yet (obviously). I'll be finishing it when I get the chance. Still, you need to post yours people.)

PROLOGUES:
    The Ranger Exams

Congratulations, Ranger Ace. You have showed excellency in your job as a Pokemon Ranger. You are now promoted to Top Ranger. ,said Chairperson Teijii to Ace. The crowds cheered as Top Ranger Ace received the Top Styler.

Now, on behalf of the whole Pokemon Rangers Association, we also grant you the ability to summon all the legendary Pokemon as you wish and-
    *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Huh?" , Ace wondered.
    He opened his eyes and saw the digital clock showing the numbers 9:30.

He jumped off of his bed and shouted, "AAAH! I'M LATE!"
    He put on a black shirt, his usual red jacket and put on a cap. This one had a Pikachu silhouette on it.

He ran downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen. He told his mom where he was going and without anything eaten, he ran straight for the door.

He sprinted as quickly as he can down the roads of Celadon City. It seemed that others were, too.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's late." he murmured. He stopped and thought for a while.

Why do I feel like I forgot something?......

"HIKARI!", yelled Ace as he remembered about his Aipom.
    He reached for his pocket, wishing he hasn't forgotten about his beloved Aipom. Ace felt something round. He grabbed it and pulled it outside from his pocket. It was a customized Pokeball.

"Whew! That was close. Hikari, come on out!" the relieved Ace said as he threw a Pokeball in the air and let out his Aipom.

"Let's go, Hikari. There's no time to lose."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ace entered the building, he darted to the reception table, faster than a Dodrio on a race.

"I'd like to become a Pokemon Ranger!" Ace exclaimed in front of the receptionist.
    "Uh, please?" he continued, realizing he was being rude.

"Okay, sir. I'd just be needing your name and we can move on to your Ranger exam." the receptionist told Ace.

After the long registration process, the receptionist finally gave Ace his Exam Styler.
    "Right this way, sir"

After passing thousands of doors, they finally arrived to a wide room, and without further distractions, the receptionist took out a Pokeball and threw it in the air. It let out a red light and revealed a Bidoof.
    "There is only one thing to do for this exam. Capture the Bidoof."

"Seems easy enough." stated Ace.
    He raised his Exam Styler in the air and shouted the words, "Capture ON!"

And just like that, a disc flew out of the Styler in an incredible speed. Ace formed loops as if he have done it before. A circle of light formed around the Bidoof as the disc flew around it. "Just a few more and......THERE!"

Ace successfully captured the Bidoof, and as soon as he did, he released it.

"You will be sent a letter of the results as soon as possible." the receptionist said.
    And without a word, Ace left with confidence that he has passed.

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Pitch ran out of the building with her Mareep, Star, following her. "This is so exciting. I wonder what it will be like, my first capture..." Star rolled her eyes as she heard this overconfident remark. "So we head to...The newly constructed base. We take the exam there. It's just north of Silph." Star was contemplating the reason why Pitch was taking her. 'I mean,' she thought, 'I can't be there to help her. It's nothing like a battle from what I've heard. Maybe--' "We're here!" Pitch yelled, disrupting her thoughts. "Let's take the exam!"​

Pitch walked inside, Star right beside her. "Um... I'm here for the exam." She saw an attendant wave her over to the Recharge counter, and she followed in the direction of the wave. "Why, hello. If you are here for the exam, then please step right into the middle of the floor. "Well...thanks." She stepped into the middle, and the attendant turned on the hidden camera that would send the video feed to the Chairman. "Here is the Pokemon that you will be attempting to capture!" She brought a Pokeball up from the counter and opened it.​

"Zig! Zagoon!!" the raccoon-like creature yelled. "Alright, let's do this!" The attendant threw Pitch a styler and she set it up. "OK...Capture...ON!"​

The disc flew out blindingly fast. And, as if she were a top ranger, Pitch started to form loops. The attendant was speechless, and she knew that the Chairman would be to. "OK...One...More...and...YES!" She had successfully captured the Zigzagoon in one try, not missing a beat. Pitch released the Zigzagoon and handed the styler back to the attendant. "Thank you!" she said, and she ran over to Star and hugged her. The attendant said, "You're certainly welcome. Your results will come in about three weeks from now. Please stay alert in your mailing affairs."​

And with another thanks, Pitch stepped out of the building with Star. "Sir," the attendant said, looking at the camera, "I think we have our Base Leader!" Chairman Teiji nodded behind his screen, utterly impressed.​

Last edited:
    Years
    Prolouge, or You Got the Touch!

Meat walked calmly towards the exam room, expecting a line. When he arrived, the tests were already halfway done. A receptionist saw him enter and called him over. "You must be Mervin Aday. You're just in time. Your exam starts soon." Meat is led towards the testing area, where he is given a written test.

The questions are fairly simple, and Meat completes it in minutes. "Here you are, ma'am." "Wow. Done already? Okay, here's your styler. Just head into the next room for the simulated encounters."

Meat enters, wondering how things will go. He stand sin a plain room, with a cardboard cut-out of a bush in front of him. The bush falls over, revealing a Pidgey behind it. "Pidgey!" "Let's go for a spin, Pidgey!" Meat releases his styler, circling the Pidgey. Meat goes slowly, opting for wide circles. The Pidgey ignores the disc, not seeing it as a threat. Meat captures the tiny bird, and releases it soon after.

"Congratulations, Meat! Er, I mean Mervin! Most of the others got nervous and screwed up! You'll get your results in the mail!"

........Two Days Later........

Meat stops by the mailbox after work. Seeing a letter from the Ranger Academy, he opens it. He reads it over once, then rereads it slowly. "I passed. And I'm a base leader?!" He smiles, and heads out to get his official uniform.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Prolouge: Dizzy's Attempt

A tan girl with bed head popped out of a medium-sized tent. She had on a white tank top and was in the midst of pulling a droopy hoody over it. After that task was complete, she rubbed her groggy hazel eyes and began taking her portable home down.

As she pulled the first notch away and a side of the shelter fell, a loud meow cried out. With annoyance in its tone, a Meowth sauntered out of the half dismantled place on all fours before curling back up into a ball. Dizzy laughed as the kitten complained -- he knew better than to over sleep. Finally, the contraption was removed and stuffed inside of a backpack -- it was amazing how something so large could simply be rolled into a tiny package.

A Fearow cawed out as it flew overhead -- it was dawn now and Dizzy was only slightly late for the Ranger Test. Its not like she took it seriously or anything, just a little something to try for. Being able to find new Pokémon in the process was just an added bonus, and so she wasn't too hasty about arriving too soon.

The test was in Celadon City and luckily, she'd camped just on the outskirts. It was about a stones throw away, and so after yawning once more, Dizzy hoisted up her sleeping cat and ventured in.

The city looked very lively for such an early time in the morning, there was a mob of people who had hoped to become the next Pokémon Ranger. She didn't mind lines, she just minded the people who waited in the lines. Dizzy had always had a greater trust and attachment to Pokémon, people had never really appealed to her -- but she was open-minded and kind-hearted, and got by.

---

Finally, the short girl was next up. She didn't get to see much, being as short as she is and was shocked to see that the inside looked legit and technical; it wasn't like how some of the knock off Trainer Battle buildings could look.

"Good afternoon. I can help whoever is next." the lady at the desk spoke as if she couldn't even see that the Sulliven girl was just before her.

"Yes, I am here to attempt the Pokémon Ranger exam." Dizzy had felt a little rhetorical to have said that, it seemed blatantly obvious that everybody here was eager for just that... The woman filled out some legal documents, slid a piece of paper towards Dizzy. A pencil followed directly behind the written exam, she sighed, juggling her sleeping Pokémon and the paper. Manuvering to a chair off to the side, she read over the questions -- a lot of it was over Pokémon, the rest was common sense. She felt she passed it with flying colors, lifting Slick again, she turned it in and the woman mindlessly handed Dizzy a few strange machines. She then gestured to a door and after smiling and thanking her, Dizzy and her Meowth went through it. One door went to another, to another and then another after that until finally the girl and her cat Pokémon were in a spacious room, a person was waiting inside for them.

---

"Your goal is to capture this Pokémon." releasing a Caterpie from a Pokéball, the assistant stepped back to observe.

Dizzy had never been so lost in her life. The assistant had to explain to her exactly how to turn the thing on -- the girl thought it to be pretty mindless and obnoxious, but obeyed... She then began to mindlessly press buttons on the styler. A few discs whipped out and smacked against a wall, one would have smacked the assistant in the arm had they not stepped aside.

"The idea is to capture the Pokémon, not me. Try again miss..." they addressed the paper work before finishing their scolding, "Sulliven"

'Ugh' she thought, growing anxious and frustrated. The assistant sighed and clicked a button on a remote within their hand; on one of the blank walls popped up a screen, it was an informational on how to work the styler. 'It's really quite simple, so...' Dizzy was thinking to herself, not very nervous at all. Aiming the device now at the bug type, Dizzy placed it around her wrist and pulled back on the clip, much like cocking a gun. Another disk whipped out and began to spiral dramatically around the very confused and dazed looking Caterpie. It blinked around and the small bay-blade like object increased in speed... Dizzy moved her hands awkwardly -- it looked quite odd to the bystander as well. Then the white ring looked as though it'd slice the little, green bug in half -- it disappeared though and Caterpie's eyes shifted and transformed into obedience. It was a success.

Again, Dizzy needed help from the assistant to release the worm, this made the assistant mumble something very unpleasant under their breath, "I haven't the slightest clue how you managed to capture your Meowth..."

---

Leaving the building, Dizzy bit her bottom lip, Slick was awake now -- he managed to cat nap through the whole endeavor. She thought it to be best, it was pretty embarrassing, but she'd learned something entirely new and for that she was grateful.

"Say, how about we celebrate by ordering some fast food." Slick agreed to that, purring mindlessly.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Kanto Rangers
    R. Symith's Log - #0 Prologue

Rory yawned violently, before tapping the small white seal that held the Pokéball together. At this, it opened, releasing a bright scarlet light, which formed into another ball shape. "Sphe…" it moaned, obviously still tired.

"Morning" Rory replied to the Clap-Pokémon, rubbing his eyes "Wait, it is Tuesday… Isn't it?" The Spheal nodded at this, and an expression of shock grew on Rory's face. "We have to get to Celadon city by tomorrow, or we miss this year's Ranger test!"

"Spheal!" It exclaimed. Rory scrunched up his sleeping bag and threw it in his backpack, then stamped out the dying fire with his shoe. He was going to be late for something, again.

xxx

Rory barrelled into the lobby of the PRA. "I'm- h-here for th-the Ranger te-test…" He said, gasping for air.

"Could I have your name please?" she asked, sounding as friendly as possible.

"R-Roland Spencer…" he replied, still trying to catch his breath. The receptionist tapped in a few keys into her computer, and glanced over at the screen.

"Yes, I see. It says here your exam was scheduled for yesterday afternoon." She said, sounding a little confused.

"Yeah, I ran into some trouble on the way here" he exclaimed. On the way to Celadon, he'd run into a swarm of Beedrill, causing him to head off of the main road and eventually into the middle of no-where. It took much longer than he thought to get back to Lavender town, which happened to be the nearest town.

"Head down the corridor, second left" she said as she pointed to her left. Rory headed in the direction she pointed, and finally came to the second door. He knocked on the door three times.

"Come in" called the voice from inside, and Rory responded by turning the door handle. Inside sat an elderly man at a desk, and seemed to be reading over a few sheets of paper. His hair was a dull grey, which made him appear much older than he was. But he was clearly older than sixty. "How may I help you?" he asked curiously, obviously wondering why Rory had entered his office.

"I'm here for the Ranger test…" he said nervously.

"Sphe!" added Spheal, obviously more confident than Rory was.

"Ah, I see" said the man as his face light up. "Alice sent you here" he added, Rory guessed that Alice was the receptionist. He opened a drawer in his desk and handed it to Rory, it read 'PRA Written Assessment'. "Relax, it's just a few yes or no questions." As he spoke he handed Rory a pencil, which had been sharpened as much as physically possible. The man pointed to a table on the other side of the room, and Rory placed the test down, and then sat on a small stool. It wasn't uncomfortable, it just felt too small. He was right, the questions were very simple, primarily multiple choice questions. It took him about ten minutes to finish, before he handed the test back to the man. "Great, now come with me. My name is Martin Jacobs, by the way. I'm the man who is in charge of assessing all new Pokémon Rangers." The man led Rory out of his office, and the two headed down the corridor once more. Soon they were outside, in a small courtyard-like area. Nothing stood out about it, apart from the now glaring sunlight.

"It's bright." Rory said, stating the obvious.

"Now that the theory test is over, now it is time for the practical." Mr Jacobs said, as he handed Rory a green Styler. Rory was in awe, it felt amazing just to hold one, and now he was about to use it. The man began to show Rory the features of the Rookie Styler. "Your job" the man continued "Is to capture this Pokémon." He said, as he grabbed a Pokéball from his belt. He threw the Pokéball which exploded revealing a tiny Scout-Pokémon, a Sentret.

"Ok, let's do this. Game on!" Rory yelled as a disc was launched at tremendous speed towards the Sentret. The Normal-Type lifted itself onto its tail in an attempt to escape the Capture Line. It fell back down and lashed out with its tail, shattering the Line. Rory waited for the disc to return to the styler, and then took a deep breath. He needed to do this. He fired it again, and put all of his focus into controlling the disc. He spun his wrist to speed up the capture, but Sentret tried to repel it once more. Rory anticipated it, and made the disc, strafe sideways harshly, and dodged it successfully.

"Good…" Mr Jacobs murmured to himself, as he smiled. The Capture Line closed in on the Sentret, and then disappeared completely. The Pokémon flashed silver, almost as if it was evolving, but the effect ended in less than a second. If memory served Rory well, then the capture was successful. Mr Jacobs began to clap slowly. "Congratulations kid, you did well."

"Yes…" Rory smiled, he'd done it right. This could mean he'd become a Ranger.

"We'll look over the current participants, and we'll alert you of any news that may be relevant to you."

"T-thank you, sir…" Rory replied, trying not to burst with excitement. At this, he ran over to Spheal, and hugged the creature tightly. And soon after, they left for the Pokémon centre, to tell his family the good news.

xxx

Mr Jacobs pulled out a brand new mobile-phone, and tapped in a few numbers. "Hello, Mr Teiji" he said, and then paused for a reply. "I believe I've found another Base Leader."

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    (OOC: Nice posts, everyone! We're just waiting for killet53 to post his prologue and we shall commence the start of this RP :D )

killet53 said:
    Sorry to hold you back, but please start without me. I won't be able to post for a while since I have a lot to do right now. I will have my prologue up as soon as I can get some free time. I hope you understand.

(OOC: It's time to start the RP!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*You received Mail!*

Ace was awakened by a strange sound coming from...well, somewhere.

*You received Mail!*

"Ugh. What is that noise?!" he said, annoyed.

*You received Mail!*

"Mail? What do you mean 'Mail'? And who are you?" he said, with his eyes closed.

*You received Mail!*

The fourth time he heard the noise, he sat upright and listened closely to where the sound was coming from.

*You received Mail!*

The sound was coming from atop his nightstand. He tried to remember what he had put there and suddenly opened his eyes widely.

*You received-*

Before it could continue, he grabbed a green device from the nightstand, opened it and clicked something on it. It was the Rookie Styler he received yesterday in the mail. He opened the "Mail" menu and clicked "Inbox". There, he saw something that made him jumpy; a personal message from Chairperson Teijii himself. He quickly opened the message, which read:

Dear Ranger Ace,

I, as the chairperson of the PRA, congratulate you on your success on becoming one of the first Kanto Rangers to be ever appointed. As you may know, you have been accepted as a Ranger because we have seen in you the potential to befriend many kinds of Pokemon without the need for capturing them in Pokeballs. Instead, you befriend them by showing them that you mean no harm through the use of your Styler. Speaking of which, you may have noticed of the four options on your Styler: the Mail option, the Quests and Missions option, VoiceMail option, and the Rank option. I will not explain what each option does, we have sent with this Styler the operating manual which you should have read. Now, as stated in the previous letter we have sent you, you are to come here in Celadon City so that we may acknowledge your chosen Partner Pokemon. But before we can do that, please activate your Styler so that you may start doing Quests/Requests that locals may ask of you. To activate your Styler, please go to its 'Ranger' menu and a message will prompt you to enter your Ranger ID No. It will be stated below this message. After doing so, you may now open the 'Quests & Missions' menu and choose your first Mission, which is entitled: Partner Pokemon. Your objectives will be explained when you choose to accept it, but of course, as a Pokemon Ranger, you are obliged to accept any Quests, Requests, or Missions that the Association or any other people may ask of you, as long as it doesn't require any bad things that may hurt other people and especially Pokemons. Your primary task is to discover what the growing crisis over Kanto is all about. Again, congratulations and good luck.

-Chairperson Hiroshi Teijii
    RANGER NO. 443108

After Ace read the message, he quickly opened tha 'Ranger' menu and entered his Ranger ID No. into the message prompt. He followed all instructions given by the chairperson in his message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: I will post the objectives of your first mission on the first post. Also, the 'manual' will be posted there, too. All quests will be updated in the first post so technically, every updates will be put in the firrst post. Lastly, you can make your own Ranger No. as long as it is six numbers long)

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for the long wait everyone. I am quite busy these week, but I'll try my best not to get that in the way of my RP. Anyways, here's the details of the first Mission and the Quests:

Mission:
    Spoiler:

Quests:
    Spoiler:

Please be creative with the accomplishment of the Quests and the Mission.

IceFireLighnting

Pitch woke up to the beeping of the Poke-Ball-like alarm clock. "Ugh," she said, and reached out her hand to turn it off. When, finally, she turned off the alarm clock, she got out of bed and woke up her Mareep, Star. "Get up. Get up. Time for another day of--" She still heard the beeping. She turned around and saw that her styler was beeping. "Now," Pitch said, "who could that be?" She walked over to the desk and picked it up. "M-I-S-S-E-D M-E-S-S-A-G-E" it read in big green letters. She touched the screen and the message popped up. "Oh!" Pitch exclaimed. She did all of the styler need-to-do stuff and got ready to leave.

"C'mon Star, big day, big day!" Star jumped up and ran to her. Her wool crackled with electricity. As Pitch was walking down the stairs in the building, Ms. Walters, a young woman that had just moved in, stopped her on her way down. "Um, Celia, was it?" She asked. "Well, may I ask you a favor? Now that you're a full-fledged ranger, congradulations by the way, may I ask you a favor? You're heading to Celadon, right? Well, may I tag along? I have a job interview, so...Please?"

"OK, Ms. Walters, you got a deal. Go get your briefcase or whatever, and we'll get going."

K, the rest iz coming!​

Back