• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger Legendary Missions

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    READ EDITS BEFORE REPLYING!
    THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION. ONLY MANAPHY IS TRANSFERABLE!

Serebii.net released surprising information today. The US Pokemon Ranger games allow you to catch Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, and Manaphy and transfer them to Diamond or Pearl. There is no need to get any ticket or go to any special event! How cool is this? I'm guessing that the only reason Jirachi isn't included is the Colosseum Bonus Disk? I don't know. What do you think? Personally, I'm very excited about this!

EDIT: Whoops! I think I put this in the wrong section. Sorry!
    EDIT 2: I'm pretty sure that only Manaphy's Egg is transferable. Sorry people... Please don't kill me for starting mass hysteria!

Last edited:

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    OMG thank you Nintendo! I'm gonna go get my copy asap!

So they probably won't let you transfer Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys to D/P. Too bad. At least we get Manaphy.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Wow we get those four pokemon! I wasn't thinking about getting the game, but now i'm definetly getting it. I can't wait till D/P comes out and i can transfer them.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    So they probably won't let you transfer Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys to D/P. Too bad. At least we get Manaphy.

What do you not get about Dsaerno saying and i quote: " The US Pokemon Ranger games allow you to catch Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, and Manaphy and transfer them to Diamond or Pearl."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Yeah, I don't know if Serebii means that Deoxys, Celebi and Mew are transfereable. Most likely not. I'm pretty sure it's just Manaphy. Sorry! I got a little carried away with the vague information. OK, I got very carried away. Manaphy's still transferable, and in Japan it's a special event Poke, so that's still cool. I'm not sure on the other guys yet, so hold your horses.

Last edited:

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    Well, since Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys were already released at events in the US, my guess is... no transferring them. Nintendo's just mean like that. But really, imagine all the chaos it would cause! All of us who waited in line for hours would be outraged.

Or... maybe we'd just love the fact that we could get TWO Mews...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Ok, I wanna apologize to everyone who has read this thread. I was mistaken. ONLY MANAPHY IS TRANSFERABLE. I am sorry if I said otherwise. I was stupid and reckless. Please don't report me or go to Serebii.net complaining or something. If you really need an outlet, just PM me. Don't go harassing someone who didn't do anything. Again, POKEMON RANGER ONLY LETS YOU GET MANAPHY IN THE US ON DIAMOND/PEARL.
    Sorry everybody.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    LOL yep just as I thought. Still, it's a nice addition for those who can't and probably never will go to a special one-day event in New York city at a certain time for a certain Pokemon. Kinda hard when you don't even live close by, don't you think?

Rokuo_Mitarashi

Sad face..........
    Years
    Yeah, I don't know if Serebii means that Deoxys, Celebi and Mew are transfereable. Most likely not. I'm pretty sure it's just Manaphy. Sorry! I got a little carried away with the vague information. OK, I got very carried away. Manaphy's still transferable, and in Japan it's a special event Poke, so that's still cool. I'm not sure on the other guys yet, so hold your horses.

Hey! Uh. Serebii is Celebi in Japanese.

dotFallen

Hunter of Darkness
    Years
    Hate to burst your bubble but coronis was using a manaphy save so manaphy is not available ingame.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Roen_Rayquaza, I know that Serebii is Celebi in Japanese. I was simply referring to the site Serebii.net. Sorry if I confused you there.

And Power Hunter, yeah, I read that in today's news. Sorry everybody, but Ranger doesn't even have Manaphy as a free legendary. You still have to go to an event in the USA to get one.

A mod should probably close this thread.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    Doesn't really matter to me anyway. That's why i have an AR MAX DUO.

Anyway, I got my copy of Ranger today. It's very addictive, but I'd play something like FireRed more often for one reason: multiplayer. Pokemon just isn't the same without it.

Back