• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger, worth it?

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I've seen pokemon ranger before, and I assume its fun, but is it worth it?
    I just can't decide if I'd like it...

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I haven't brought the game, but I tried it on an emulator (some of it), it was ok i guess.

Years
  • I think its pretty cool , i started playing Pokemon Ranger on my emulator a little while ago and its really good for people that like to use the touch screen. Its really different from all the other games though in a new region and everything. Overall i like it and im planning to play the new one that comes out after i beat the first one.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Eh, Ranger is a good game. I don't remember the real reason why I wanted the game, but I think one was that I wanted to get Manaphy. The game was fun, frustrating, but it was good.(Although, I think it seriously scratched my DS's screen.)

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
  • It's a good game but it's seriously frustating at points. If you get a game over you have to styart over from your last save so you have to make sure you save regularly as you will die quite often.

The-master-trainer

Chatot rocks!
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I would say the game in worth buying. And I agree, my screen is majorly scratched from it, lol. It's pretty fun, and it's easy to beat, depending on you skill with the whole "make a million circles around the pokemon" thing. If you get and are confused, i suggest you get the guide. There are two guides, and they come with a poster. The posters are different though.

Back