• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rap Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

giles863

Geodude Expert
Years
  • Hello. I'm posting this because I want to make a rap about playing the handheld Pokemon games. I can make a beat for it. I was just wondering if anyone else on here wants to get on the song, too. I could send you the beat with my verse on it and you could record a verse of your own. If you can't record, but would like to be in the song, PM me and send me lyrics and I'll put them in the song and give you credit. Because I don't want to make a 30-minute song, I can't choose everyone's lyrics. I'll pick the best 2 or 3 and if your's is chosen, I'll PM you. I plan on my lyrics being serious, yet funny at the same time...I'm really looking forward to this...:pokeball:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You could try making a 5th gen Pokemon rap, not sure if they've made one of those yet.

They have, it's horrible though. :/ If I remember correctly, it tries to put a one-line description of every Pokemon like "Haxorus is big and green" (disregarding the fact that it's yellow).

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, its technically a type of poetry, so I'd advise going and posting it at the Poetry board if you've written it.

Um, now, this isn't the best place to ask this, because not much discussion can come from this, so I have to lock it.

*lickity locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back