• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Where is the Hm 08 Waterfall i looked in all flanova region but i don't find anything! please help me!

k-9 unit

flood infected pikachu (BRAINS
    Years
  • um, i tried to axcess it but after i extracted it all the game had was a folder for saved files..... and i used EX so.......... and my dad's saying it was a mistake.....and i need some help here soon before he starts with the lame jokes and stuff like that

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    at top of MT. IRIS there are a cave, Aeon cave but there are nothing inside so what should there be and have do i get it?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2020
    The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
    Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Trading:633:in `pbGetMysteryGift'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter 7 *:271:in `eval'
    Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
    Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
    Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
    Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
    Scene_Map:98:in `update'
    Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:108:in `update'
    Scene_Map:64:in `main'
    Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:68:in `main'
    Main:42:in `mainFunction'
    Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
    Main:45:in `mainFunction'
    Main:49
    Main:48:in `loop'
    Main:57

help please, i cant be bothered going through 4762 posts to find what i am after... i HAVE downloaded the latest version, i HAVE downloaded the version in Wichu's signature (it's the same one -_-) but i still cant get mystery gift to work, i want celebi!!

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • I just beat the 7th gym and I am at the dive spot, but when I press c, this error log shows up. I have tried everything from going to my pokemon and clicking dive, to clicking space, and, as I stated above, clicking c.

undefined method `<=>' for nil:NilClass
    SpriteWindow:1077:in `min'
    PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `min'
    PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `draw_position'
    PerspectiveTilemap:370:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:370:in `draw_position'
    PerspectiveTilemap:352:in `drawStrip'
    PerspectiveTilemap:351:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:351:in `drawStrip'
    PerspectiveTilemap:349:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:349:in `drawStrip'
    PerspectiveTilemap:246:in `update'
    PerspectiveTilemap:236:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:236:in `update'
    WindowAndTilemap:1151:in `update'
    Spriteset_Map:221:in `_animationSprite_update'
    AnimationSprite:152:in `update'
    Spriteset_Map:70:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
    AnimationSprite:42:in `shadow_initialize'
    Shadow:206:in `initialize'
    Scene_Map:25:in `new'
    Scene_Map:25:in `createSpritesets'
    Scene_Map:24:in `each'
    Scene_Map:24:in `createSpritesets'
    Scene_Map:228:in `transfer_player'
    PokemonField:1164:in `pbDive'
    PokemonField:1156:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    PokemonField:1156:in `pbDive'
    PokemonField:1622:in `pbHiddenMoveEvent'
    Scene_Map:164:in `update'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    can you find shiny pokemon in this game? and why when I click on the game .exe is it so small? I tried pressing alt and enter it does make it full screen but the game is in the top left corner and still the same size, please pm me or respond if you know how to fix this

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    can you find shiny pokemon in this game? and why when I click on the game .exe is it so small? I tried pressing alt and enter it does make it full screen but the game is in the top left corner and still the same size, please pm me or respond if you know how to fix this

Go into options on the menu.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    I downloaded the final version by mistake, is there anyway to transfer the save file to the EX version? thanks!

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Where can i get the amulet coin in the game ?? I think I skipped it .. :(
    I actually can't remember where the Amulet Coin is, or if I've ever gotten one. However, if you do need money, you can always grind for vitamins at Mt. Earthbound and sell them.

I really need some help.

I just download Raptor EX & everytime I try to open it, my computer says "it stopped working"

Is there a way to fix this?

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. Sometimes it doesn't load right away, but I don't think that's the problem because it'd correct itself in about 15 seconds at most. If it doesn't work if you put the game and its components in a single folder and try to run it, I'm not sure what to tell you.

my character wont quit going forward and i cant make it stop :(
    the up and left button are acting like they are being held down, but that is not the case

I know that there's a keyboard option with F1, but I'm not sure how much help that'd be. It sounds like your keys are stuck, but I don't think that should happen for downloaded games. It is possible to bring something up to change your button scheme directly, but I don't remember how/if you can bring it up manually. Try looking at the options and see if there's an option like that.

How/when do you get explore Hoenn?

You'll get to explore Hoenn around your sixth badge or so, although I forgot the exact time. You get to go at a port town, which I believe is at either Breakport City or Daystratis Port. Yeah not really sure on location, but you'll get there :P

Where is the Hm 08 Waterfall i looked in all flanova region but i don't find anything! please help me!

I forgot where it was, although you may want to check either Mt. Iris. If it's not there, I reccomend checking areas you've already been to, such as areas you went to shortly before beating the game.

um, i tried to axcess it but after i extracted it all the game had was a folder for saved files..... and i used EX so.......... and my dad's saying it was a mistake.....and i need some help here soon before he starts with the lame jokes and stuff like that

Did you use this link? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JVCCQRO4

How you evolve pokemon that involves trades? (Not EX)

Well, most Pokemon that need trades to evolve in the real games need them here too. Not sure about Pre-EX though, because I've never played those.

at top of MT. IRIS there are a cave, Aeon cave but there are nothing inside so what should there be and have do i get it?

You have to do something else first, because if you meet certain condition, there's supposed to be an Aura Fragment there. I'm not really sure what it is though, although I'd reccomend catching more legendaries.

where is the hard stone to evolve rhydon?i really need a rhyperior

If you need items like the Hard Stone and TwistedSpoon, you can go to the guy in Breakport City who trades Heart Scales for those items depending on your Pokemon's primary type.

The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
    Trading:633:in `pbGetMysteryGift'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter 7 *:271:in `eval'
    Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
    Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
    Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
    Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
    Scene_Map:98:in `update'
    Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:108:in `update'
    Main:48:in `loop'
    Main:57

help please, i cant be bothered going through 4762 posts to find what i am after... i HAVE downloaded the latest version, i HAVE downloaded the version in Wichu's signature (it's the same one -_-) but i still cant get mystery gift to work, i want celebi!!

Yeah, that happens to me as well. I'm not sure why it's not working, but you can go to the shrine in Healing Forest and activate the Celebi event for one.

I just beat the 7th gym and I am at the dive spot, but when I press c, this error log shows up. I have tried everything from going to my pokemon and clicking dive, to clicking space, and, as I stated above, clicking c.

undefined method `<=>' for nil:NilClass
    SpriteWindow:1077:in `min'
    PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `min'
    PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `draw_position'
    PerspectiveTilemap:370:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:370:in `draw_position'
    PerspectiveTilemap:352:in `drawStrip'
    PerspectiveTilemap:351:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:351:in `drawStrip'
    PerspectiveTilemap:349:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:349:in `drawStrip'
    PerspectiveTilemap:246:in `update'
    PerspectiveTilemap:236:in `each'
    PerspectiveTilemap:236:in `update'
    WindowAndTilemap:1151:in `update'
    Spriteset_Map:221:in `_animationSprite_update'
    AnimationSprite:152:in `update'
    Spriteset_Map:70:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
    AnimationSprite:42:in `shadow_initialize'
    Shadow:206:in `initialize'
    Scene_Map:25:in `new'
    Scene_Map:25:in `createSpritesets'
    Scene_Map:24:in `each'
    Scene_Map:24:in `createSpritesets'
    Scene_Map:228:in `transfer_player'
    PokemonField:1164:in `pbDive'
    PokemonField:1156:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    PokemonField:1156:in `pbDive'
    PokemonField:1622:in `pbHiddenMoveEvent'
    Scene_Map:164:in `update'

Yeah, I've been hearing about that from a lot of people. If all else fails, you could take one of the older versions (like the one with the lethal glitch at Duskduke), load up your save file, and try Diving with that one. Not sure how it'll work though, because I haven't tried.

Yeah, you can get shinies - I've personally gotten a Shiny Wingull that's now a Pelipper :P It doesn't make a sparkle though, so you have to know what you're looking at.

I downloaded the final version by mistake, is there anyway to transfer the save file to the EX version? thanks!

As long as you aren't stuck in the glitch at Duskduke, you can just use your save data on the new version. If you are stuck in the glitch though, you have to restart.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Pokemon for trade

I trade my Electabuzz holding Magnet for a pichu with volt tackle. if you are interessed send a PM for me

how to have pokerus in my pokemon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Anyone know why there isn't a PC in the torxia league? I find it incredibly annoying that I can't use my full team, because I have to have my HM slaves get me there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Could anyone help me please? I want to play Pokemon Raptor in RPG maker, could anyone tell me how? Thanks in advance

Blazing Flare

Burning brightly
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    Could anyone help me please? I want to play Pokemon Raptor in RPG maker, could anyone tell me how? Thanks in advance

Could you be a little clearer?
    do you mean you want to run the game in RMXP's engine environment?
    because that's not possible without the project files.
    What authors offer are standalone packages of their games (you can play, not edit them).

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    where is luminous shard? i beat the torxia league but i can´t find

It's somewhere in Hoenn. I believe you have to dive into a secret chamber and do something there, but I never actually got it.

Anyone know why there isn't a PC in the torxia league? I find it incredibly annoying that I can't use my full team, because I have to have my HM slaves get me there.

You can Fly directly to the league entrance after getting off the boat :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    It's somewhere in Hoenn. I believe you have to dive into a secret chamber and do something there, but I never actually got it.

You can Fly directly to the league entrance after getting off the boat :P

No one in my main team can learn fly. So I'm always at least 1 guy short. I don't see why they didn't put a pc in there. =/

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Hey coronation, I go to the sealed chamber,beat the torxia league with the four regis but i can't get the luminous shard.How to get an what is the exact order of the regis?

Back