• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
This game is pretty good. However, i've noticed a little bug. When my Chimchar got frozen and was thawed out with it's Flame Wheel attack, the status didn't go away; it was still frozen when the turn ended. I assume the game simply forgets to remove the status when it breaks out of a status with one of their moves, but I have yet to test this with other statuses.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2011
Im stuck on a puzzle after The four kings lock can anyone help me

the braille reads as follows
None shall pass, but a heart of great power and courage.
we were once a great people.
but we were corrupted and became arrogant.
from and ancient pok mon we created three beings.
however, the beings were to powerful.
out of fear, we sealed them away.
let this be a warning to all who tread the path of greatness.

the pok mon may look likean error but that is exactly how it is written in braille.
thanks for the help

and thanks omegagroudon for a great game

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
After the initial start up with choosing which keys do what, I keep getting this error.

Spoiler:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Is it possible to get a Magnet somewhere? If so, where?

Also, where can you get TM Ice Beam?

Also, is the Mystery Gift going to be updated anytime soon? The only one I've gotten so far is Celebi...

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I'm stuck on the Deoxys event. The game makes the sound when you bump into a wall, but i'm not moving and can't make my character move. Unfortunately, I saved after the cutscene occured. How do you fix this?

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
Ok, So I just caught a Sneasel and a Female Snorunt. I want a Weavile and a Froslass how do I make them evolve? Where do I get the Stone and Quick Claw if that is what's needed to evolve these 2?
EDIT: I figured out Weavile but still need help with Froslass.
And How can I change Deoxys's form?

Last edited:

afriendlyfilipino

AFJROTC C/Airman 1st Class
Years
So i managed to get it to work an everything thx to Tranitar, but i encountered a problem with mystery gift. Raptor is on my flash drive and everytime i attempt to get mystery gift, it crashes. Do i have to move it off my flash drive to get the mystery gift?

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
I just beat the game, I just about cried at the end...
R.I.P

Ok first of all my sister choose the gender. But anyway whats supposwed 2 be in here and how do I get it?
4fvn8y.jpg

The Area is the Aeon Cavern, At the Top of Mt.Iris

Last edited:

Skaera75b

Liquid Pig
Years

You say you figured out how to get Weavile- any chance you could enlighten me? I've got a Lv40 Sneasel and I'm leaning towards total despair, lol. I also really want to evolve my Gligar, but I've no idea how.

Equally, I'm still stumped by this 'You don't have all 7 badges' business- I do... so let me in please?

Anyway, I'd appreciate some guidance here, I'm a little lost at sea.
Thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2010
I am playing this right now. This is one of three fan games that I am playing right now. The others are Final Fantasy IV-2. A fan sequel to Final Fantasy IV. And Zelda Parallel Worlds, a comprehensive mod to the SNES Zelda A Link To The Past rom.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
hey wichu u offered to fix my game file. thanks!

Are you stuck on the Deoxys event too? Or is it something else? And would Wichu fix my save file as well?

Also, you evolve Sneasel into Weavile by giving it the Blackglasses and trading it, while Gligar evolves by giving it the Soft Sand and trading it. I understand why you want to evolve so badly; this game is pretty tough. I'm lucky I got to Dawnsnow Town without fainting XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2010
hola soy novato. ayer baje el juego pero no funciona. el problema se da cuando quiero abrir el game.exe desde el winrar o cuando lo quiero descomprimir para una carpeta no aparece el archivo game.exe
Baje la ultima version (creo que es la liberada), tengo windows profesional sevice pack 3, antivirus nod32. memory ram 256 mb.

espero ayuda pronto. desde ya muchas gracias

Me olvidaba, quisiera que me enseñen como instalar este juego; sino es mucho problema

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
hola soy novato. ayer baje el juego pero no funciona. el problema se da cuando quiero abrir el game.exe desde el winrar o cuando lo quiero descomprimir para una carpeta no aparece el archivo game.exe
Baje la ultima version (creo que es la liberada), tengo windows profesional sevice pack 3, antivirus nod32. memory ram 256 mb.

espero ayuda pronto. desde ya muchas gracias

Me olvidaba, quisiera que me enseñen como instalar este juego; sino es mucho problema

Intente volver a descargar el archivo. Cuando termine de descargar, descomprimir. Espere hasta que se haga, y si lo interrumpen, no se moverá todos los archivos de control, y usted podría perder algunos de los datos. Asegúrese de extraer los archivos en la ubicación correcta. Cuando todo está hecho, usted debería ver un archivo con una pokeball como un icono. Debe ser nombrado Game.exe. Haga doble clic en él debe abrir el juego. Si se ha descargado correctamente, el juego debe conducir a la configuración de los controles. ¡Buena suerte!

Lo siento si la traducción no está del todo bien, yo sólo he tenido dos años de clase de español, así que usé el traductor de Google.

KinaWolf24

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Still need those item locations...

Also, I'm basically done. My 4 are in the late 60s (I'll work on Primape and Mr. Secret later), and I'm about to go all out on the Torxia league. Wish me luck (and hope my intense skills at the game pull through)!

EDIT: First up is the Gaia wings rematches though. And as a fun thing to do, get a good item (Personally, I used the EXP share), give it to a Nincada, have a free spot in your party, and get it to level 20. HILARITY ENSUES!

EDIT 2: ...You purposly gave them all Shedinja beating moves, right? Well, at least I can say a level 29 pokemon of mine beat down 2 of Cynthia's better team without healing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2010
evolution guide

is there any way someone could make an evolution guide. i have searched for days and cant find one anywhere

Back