• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon rarity levels in the originals

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I want Changiling to be added to these games, that way it'll be easier to get a Chimecho and keep Chimecho as rare as it was. Giving it a dynamic similar to Mantyke and Mantine as Mantyke is far more common than it's evolution.
    I hope that Surskit isn't 1% but something like 5% to keep it as a hard to find, but not too hard.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • What do you mean by next stage?
    I hope that the Feebas tiles will still be determined by the trendy phase we give the guy in the Dewford center. I didn't like the lack of control in the Sinnoh games. At least as long as we don't change the phase they should stay the same, just like it was in RSE.

Wow I'm at 13,000 posts already? I remember I was at 11,500~ two months ago when these games were announced.

Back