• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rayquaza's Control (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    As a question was shot at Santo, the young trainer started thinking, but not for too long.

"I did the johto league about three years ago, I believe." Answered the boy, taking a last look at Dratini's pokeball, giving out a faint smile.

"Well, I remember the one time Dratini fought for me, earning the eight and final badge of the Johto league..." Followed Santo, taking a whole different attitude towards the unstable pokemon. "It was dragonair Vs. Dratini, and for some odd reason, Dratini was full of energy, ready to fight..." the trainer said, entering a flash back sequence.

|||
    A blue haired, dragon using trainer was standing on one side of the arena as Flaaffy fell on it's back, exhausted from the battle and unable to go on. Clair, on her side, had only Dragonair left, while Santo had two left: Hitmontop and Dratini.

"Hitmontop, a fighting type will be useless against Dragonair so...Dratini! Time to shine!" Bellowed the boy, sending the pokeball into the air, letting a red light emerge from it to soon reveal a blue, dragon pokemon. Usually, the Dratini would already be ignoring it's trainer but for some reason, it wasn't. Instead, it was eager to battle.
    |||

Lash

Years
  • @Ikasu: Go ahead and make an OOC thread.
    I might not be able to, since I can't be active here constantly. (Ugh, school ;_;)

IC:
    ~To come later. I hope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back