• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red Amber

Do you think a new pokedex would be worth the work?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • YEAH!!!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe just add the D/P Sprites but no customs.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Story:
    You woke with a start then realized it was just a dream but not being able to fall back asleep you decide to go downstairs when your mom tells you the Prof. Is looking for you.So once you find the Prof. In his lab he tells you a rare Pokemon has fled from the Jhoto region to come here in hiding and him and Prof.Oak would like you to capture this Pokemon for your Pokedex.Once you leave town to search for this pokemon oyu meat up with a gang know as Team Crystal, who are trying to capture this Pokemon to sell on the black market....(the end till I think fo the rest LOL)

Staff:
    Moi:Mapper/Creator,
    Wanna join the team? Post or Pm me.

Features:
    Pokedex:100%
    Battle System:80%(Need Animations)
    Pc:50%
    Daycare:100%
    And much much more...
    Screenshots:
    Battle Screen
    Pokemon PC
    Starting Town
    Title
    PS:Thanks to:
    Flameguru:Starter Kit
    Poccil:Starter Kit
    Please Post or pm me if I forgot you ^^

Last edited:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    i wanna help with this project :)

Years
    Okay, everyone I'm back on to post a couple updates :) I just got the first gym completely working and brought the game down on a week's vacation to my grandparents and found out that it works. So I just need to wait for my grandpa to bring his 512Mb card down here as I accidently cut instead of coppied ^^; anyways if any of you are still thinking of helping please pm me.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    it looked better before what happened

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
    If you want people to help you with your hack, then why don't you put up all the positions (eg. spriter, scripter etc.) that you need/would like help with, just to make it easier?

P.S: It looks good so far, keep up the good work. I like the plot.

Years
    Sorry I havn't updated in a while I've been busy but, I will start again soon I'm almost caught up at school xD, and soon I will have all cries for the pokemon loaded onto the game.

Back