• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Region Battle

Where should Professor Yew live?

• One Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Island

• Five Island

• Six Island

• Seven Island

• Eight Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    The plane lands on a a large piece of land on Nine Island.

Stephen got off the plane,and rushed into Professor Yew's lab."Hi,Professor!",Stephen said

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    this is getting VERY dramatic! im serious lol read from the biggining its like 3 trainers all destined to do theyre part in the quest without even knowing eachother yet!

Years
    when the flight ends josh leaves the plane and forgets me but...the captain gets mee off the ship in time so i walk over to Proffesor Yew's Lab

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Professor Yew smiled."Hello,Stephen.And hello,everyone.Get in a line."Stephen got first in line."I take Pikachu.""Good luck,Stephen."

Years
    i get 3rd in line after josh who betrayed me!!!!!! josh picks his pokemon then i get my Torchic!Josh sayd good luck to me.and left.

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    while in the line i meet 2 new faces 1 is named Mercenary (will not tell real name at the time) and other is stephen (is it destingy or luck that we picked different pokemon!?) so we head to the boardwalk on the beach and do some battles and train our pokemon some...

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    and we each notice that we are all headed to the tournament ( i have not yet told the others of my plan to take down magma, I feel I should do this on my own...but just incase things get out of hand then I will tell them)

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    and we each notice that we are all headed to the tournament ( i have not yet told the others of my plan to take down magma, I feel I should do this on my own...but just incase things get out of hand then I will tell them) then we each train our pokemon a tad to lvl 5 as we ach train with 1 another(such cute little pokemon!)

EDIT: oh, hey and if you didnt know, my real name is travis lol

Years
    while josh is out at the pokemon center hitting on girls,i go train my Torchic.i look around i go into battle with a wild Wurmple,i hit it with firebreath,it gets hurt bad! it omes back with poison sting it hurts me a bit more!and poisons i take a few damage from poison then headbutt it again and it faints!then i rush to pokemon center!

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    "Pika-pika!",says Pikachu,and she jumps on Stephen's shoulders repeatately."Stop it,Pikachu,you're tickling me!"says Stephen."Hey,Stephen,want to give Pikachu a nickname?"says Professor Yew."Okay,I'll call her Wishchu."says Stephen.

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    lol, my bulbasaur is very shy or cruel..it hasnt done anything but look at the groand and growl? Then I notice I may be To Strict im used to battling fierce Rhydons-to quick and venomous Arboks yah But now im back to rookie so ill have to deal with it , maybe it likes ice cream? So we head off to Poke queen ice cream lol! and from there on we develop a slight bond but it still seems somethings blocking it emotionally from me I guess ill have to wait and find out?

Years
    i gotta go see soemthing ill brb in 1 minute

i answer him *ya hay wazzup* im nicknamed Mercenary who you?

Edit-brb in 1 minute

Last edited:

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    Im the poison trainer from fuschia city outskirts You dont know me! Ive trained over 100 students lol! , jk hey whatsup are you here for the tournament, oh u have a low lvl poemon too! so does my friend steven we should travel as a group itd be much more productive!

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    OOC:Who's your character talking to?

EDIT:I have to go,Goodnight!

Last edited:
    Back