• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon related dreams?

User19sq

I once had a nightmare that a Gyarados was eating me alive. Looking back, sounds like a stupid nightmare. XD

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
  • There's a dream I remember fondly from when I was younger. I don't know exactly how old I was (maybe ten or so?), but I had this dream where I had become some kind of Pokémon breeder/researcher that worked in the field. I came across the three legendary beasts and thought that Suicune and Raikou were the coolest, and I thought they were as a kid. It was in that dream that I befriended Entei by healing it when it got injured and I learned that it was as cool as the other two beasts. Kind of a strange dream, but it was my favourite dream for a couple years afterward.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    I had a dream that I was the Champion of some region. I'm enjoying being the Champion when my sister just strolls in, and she obliterates my team that consists of Torterra, Octillery, Magnezone, Altaria, Houndoom, and Froslass (All level 100) with a level 5 Deerling. -_-

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Weirdest Pokemon dream was when I was being chased by Cyrus riding a Rapidash and sending ninja throwing stars my way. I was driving a car so eventually I outran him but he stuck right behind me for what seemed like a good 15 minutes.

And no, I don't recall going to bed that night under the influence of anything, so I have no idea where that one came from.

Years
  • I had a really bizarre dream about a month ago where I was in my old high school's science lab with my grandfather in a lab coat and my cousin in a leather jacket.

My grandfather told me to pick a Pokemon. I chose Charmander. My cousin screamed "NO! I WANTED THAT ONE!" He then proceeded to slap me silly.

And then I woke up.

Back