• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Repudiation - Recruiting!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Hey, my name is Felicity and I'm looking to recruit people for my fangame inspired by the works of Jan and Ame on Rejuvenation and Reborn respectively. While inspired by the works of these creators the game will be vastly different, featuring new regional forms, completely original characters, a brand new story and a completely new region. This game is called Pokemon Repudiation.
    Looking to recruit: Spriters, We are looking for both human and pokemon spriters to help bring to life the original characters and regional pokemon
    Mappers, The region is bustling with life and features many towns, cities, forests, seaside resorts and more, with our current team of 2 we don't have the full resources to map the entire game!
    Tilers, We would like the region to feel different to other pokemon fan games and we feel this starts with having unique tilesets for our locations
    Composers, As with unique tilesets we feel music is something that brings a game to life and having unique music to match the feelings of our towns and characters would enhance this.
    Programmers. Myself and Tas have very limited knowledge of Ruby and programming and this is the area we will most likely struggle with.
    Project title: Pokemon Repudiation
    Current team members: Myself (TheOnlyFelicity) and Takos (Tas), Lexa (Writer, making the overworld map and Wiki), Goose (Novice pokemon spriter)
    Kit Used: Pokemon Essentials
    Plot outline: A mysterious group have been researching the history of the Livna Region. Their actions have caused the region to undergo some changes in the climate and atmosphere and are effecting the eco-systems of the native pokemon. No one knows why these sudden changes are happening.
    Your character has dreamed of exploring the Livna Region since they were young due to your mother being the ex-fairy type gym leader and on your 18th birthday, Professor Camphor gives you your starter pokemon to challenge the league of 18 gyms and eventually the Elite 8.
    Unique features: The Seasons Mechanic from generation 5, 18 type based gym leaders and the Elite 8, regional forms and balancing around pokemon who are often unused or forgotten, including new moves, abilities and stat increases, Following pokemon, Side quests and stories based around different mythologies and literature, and more!

As the game is still in Pre-Development, We are trying to get the ball rolling with spriting and such for our first chapter as a solid foundation of the game, which is why we are seeking spriters for both overworld and battling sprites.

If you are interested then please notify me on here or contact me on Discord @ TheOnlyFelicity#3623 (My account is open to DM's and I am also in the relic castle and pokecommunity discord). Or Email me at [email protected]
    Even if no body volunteers I hope you have all enjoyed getting to know a little bit about my game and seeing some of the work I've done thus far! ~Felicity

Attachments

• felsprite.png
      felsprite.png
      8.1 KB · Views: 3
    • bugs.png
      bugs.png
      224.2 KB · Views: 5
    • fish.png
      fish.png
      218.4 KB · Views: 5
    • Oleander.png
      Oleander.png
      333.7 KB · Views: 4
    • Feli.png
      Feli.png
      36.6 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    I read that you and your team taking inspiration from Reborn and Rejuvenation. I send my regards to you and your team. I hope your game prospers into the next big fan game. And I hope to enjoy it one day👍

Back