• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
which version of the Pokemon emerald rom should I patch? ive tried multiple of the USA one And also the European one to only say its invalid. does anyoone know where to get the compatible emerald rom:)
Same here, tried (USA, Europe) one and JP one, didn't work.

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
Years
This ROM has problems with an Everdrive X5.
  • I cannot access the Options box in the title menu.
  • Swadloon does not appear in the introduction until you set the protagonist's name.
  • The music is a little wonky.
  • The camera moves whenever the protagonist moves in a different direction.
  • In every location where I can see the top-left corner of the map, I can see a copy of the protagonist that is looking down. Worse, everyone else has disappeared. 'Cutscenes' play without their respective characters. I cannot buy anything at the mart because literally no one is there.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2022
After playing mega power, I started resolute too. Perfect rom hack with new region new story etc.. HOWEVER I hold mega stone for Absol. Guys I was looking maybe 2 hours?? At the route after 8th badge. Hundreds annoying birds, mawiles and many more pokemon.Absol nowhere to be found. Pfff

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
xxScarletDragonxx said:
It's not working for me either. Which is strange because I know I've played it before...
Try using a Trashman or Independent version of Emerald. Most ROM hackers use those as a base if they're hacking Emerald

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i like this rom hack too. it's really polished and i'm enjoying it (and i only got 4 gym badges). i appreciate the work you've done Wind1158. good luck on nameless and than i will give this one a personal review (of course when i'm done)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 13, 2021
When I breed my chimchar with an electabuzz the hatched chimchar does not have thunder punch as a move.
Why is that?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 27, 2019
Logan/Alma is a trainer who lives in Cedar City. One day, professor Avery asks him/her to find and record data on each Pokémon Logan/Alma meets. He/She is going to travel the whole region with his best friend Elijah. When they are trying to go to Solar City to meet Professor Avery, they encountered Team Mirage. Team Mirage was quite active in Tyron Region 1 year ago. However, it was disbanded. Now, Team Mirage is back, Team Mirage members tell Logan/Alma that they want to be helpful to humans moving forward. Why did they re-organize Team Mirage? Should Alma/Logan trust them? It's time for Logan/Alma to find out what is happening in Sylon Region in his/her journey.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
ok so i guess it's about time i do a review on this game. i'm pretty much done having defeated Red and done all the story but i didn't do the Johto league but other than legendarys, i'm ready to review it so here goes.

1. i found the grammar to be a bit better than Winds previous game, Pokemon Victory Fire, but still needs work as some words are either misspelled or grammar is wrong
2. loved the story way more than Victory Fires, as their were more surprises and plot twists.
3. the Johto Region to me (the 3rd and last region in the game) was very buggy and felt somewhat unfinished. EXAMPLE: when i go to battle this Fisherman and i beat him. the game thinks i'm in the safari zone.
4. would have appreciated a new evil team by the 2nd region but Wind still kept Team Mirage as good as it was in the first region but with less encounters which is disappointing.
5. Karls and Bell were still as weak and funny as ever.
6. one of the admins of team mirages overworld sprite is still the same.
7. as in Victory fire, loved the mugshots.
8. in the TYRON region i wish WIND would have kept the mugshots of the gym leaders.
9. the unnecessary capitalization made me a little annoyed. EXAMPLE: Important trainers, Pokemon names, etc.
10. i like the hidden references to future games. (example Pokemon Mega Power)
11. the pokemon from gen 6 and 7 were good picks, as i really like Vikavolt.
12. Like i said about Johto it was so buggy that you were able to walk off ledges in caves.
13. the place were you get Meditate in Johto, the NPC, if you talk to him and exit the house it's a black screen and it says pyramid. thankfully you can simply ignore it by going up
14. The insane level jumps are pretty annoying in the first Region and i spent half the game grinding. but thankfully the jumps stopped at the second region.
15. The Tyron Region to me felt virtually unchanged. (except for a few added shops and a few other things.
16. I wish the rival battles wouldn't happen like every time. i mean it's a good concept to be surprised but let's say if your doing a nuzlocke and you think you can make it through the area half weak and a rival comes, it could potentially end your playthrough.
17. i loved the updated graphics in the first game and i love them here too.
18. i wish the trainer NPCS could have been updated to DS Overworld sprites as well
19. The admins and the leader in the game kept me loving the game.\
20. i loved the amount of legendarys you could catch.
21. In olivine city's lighthouse, a team mirage sprite was missplaced which was annoying
22. trainers that should have battled would not battle you and you could go past them in the johto region.

Well that's my review. if i had to give it a rating i'd give it an 8/10. it would have been a 8.5/10 if the Johto region didn't have so many bugs and missplaced sprites. overall i think you should give this a try but if you can't handle typos than i suggest try it and if you don't like it don't play it. hope you liked my review. have a good day.

EDIT: i encountered a bug were the Black belt is not moving and i can't get into the pokemon league (he said look for lance and i looked everywhere) and the team mirage grunts won't move in the ruins of Alph and their is a glitched event again so i'm updating my rating to a 7.5/10 because of this

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Never mind, I found it. It's in Wave Path. You have to surf into the Path. The only thing that appears on the beach when you fish are Clauncher. I had to use a freakin' cheat code to get Staryu to appear in the Pokedex to look up the area of it because no Trainer has one.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 18, 2019
just wanted to let you know there is a bug with the pc where when you are moving your pokemon if you are looking at the summary and try to move past the last pokemon it shows a bad egg and freezes the game

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Hi everyone :D

Does anyone know when Lucario learns aura sphere?
I remember it being in the game a while back but mine in the most recent update hasn't learned it.
Even the move tutor can't teach it to me :(
So, does it learn in later on? Mine is lv62 so far.

Also this hack is great so far :D
I've played Victory fire and Mega power before, and despite the odd order of playing these games I'd like to finish the trio :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hi everyone :D

Does anyone know when Lucario learns aura sphere?
I remember it being in the game a while back but mine in the most recent update hasn't learned it.
Even the move tutor can't teach it to me :(
So, does it learn in later on? Mine is lv62 so far.

Also this hack is great so far :D
I've played Victory fire and Mega power before, and despite the odd order of playing these games I'd like to finish the trio :D

Lucario cannot get Aura Sphere in this game. I don't think Aura Sphere is in the game at all. Mine is at level 98 and no Aura Sphere. He does get other Gen 4 moves like Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse, which makes it strange that Aura Sphere is not in the game.

Back