• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyditto

Dittologist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    It's the year 2300 and Pokemon are extinct. Deep within a lab in the Varro Islands a team of scientists is at work trying to revive them. For the past 150 years, their grandparents and parents have been collecting samples of pokemon DNA, and they are finishing the job. Finally they have retrieved the last piece, and are preparing to restore the pokemon. They place the DNA into the separate chambers. They start the machine...
    ...three days later...
    ...the machine has revived almost all of the pokemon. They are still in their chambers, being analyzed by the scientists. The pokemon revival unit is flashing, '#384... #385... #386.' The scientists are cheering and celebrating when one of them exclaims, "They're vanishing!" One by one they are dissapearing from their chambers. Then, they hear a voice they recognize as their boss... "Fools. Do you really think I simply wanted to revive the pokemon for the good of mankind? Now that I have an unstoppable army of pokemon, I can finally rule all of Earth!"
    Meanwhile five kids in the nearby town see flashes of light and hear screams, so they decide to go check it out. One by one they enter the building to find everyone is gone. They then see through the large glass windows that the teleportation devices in five of the chambers have failed, leaving five pokemon left. They are all unevolved forms and all level 25.

Please enter:
    Name:
    Description:
    Pokemon:

Including me there are five kids.

Mine
    Name: Preston
    Description: A runaway from Kanto, the police think he is dead, so he made up the name Preston Fuller.
    Pokemon: Ditto

Note: No legendaries.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    Name: Darek
    Description: Wears clothes much like Lance. Actually belongs in the time when pokemon existed, but somehow turnedup here, his pokemon vanished as he was transported. But he still has an extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to pokemon.
    Pokemon: Houndour

shinyditto

Dittologist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    Great. You can be the sorta, 'knows everything about pokemon guy, since we know nothing about them.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Name: Sakuya Oozora
    Description:Sakuya is a tough girl, and have been an outcast her whole life.
    She is hot-tempered, stubborn, loyal and kind, but if you anger her count with that you will be heavily dameged.
    Sakuya is also great at figuring out good tactics and she loves to battle and she has a tendency to act like a leader. she also has a small obsession for videogames.
    Pokemon: Charmander

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    Please enter:
    Name:Samantha Whittings
    Description:
    Pokemon Revolution

personality:nice brave.kind and caring. hearless toward foes.
    Pokemon:(can I be torchic lv 15 instead of torchic lv 25)
    History:A kid who had read about pokemon but b=never met them she Loves pokemon

Tigerpichu

The evil,demonic pichu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    Name:Katie
    Description:Just a normal schoolgirl. She knows nothing about pokemon,and thinks that they never even existed.She`s kind,and often sarcastic.
    Pokemon:eevee (nicknamed Kikyo)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back