• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Riolu Edition Demo v1.0

UltraPokeTeen

Togepi
    Years
    What I'm using to create the game;
    RPG Maker xp
    Also using Pokémon essentials

introduction to why I sarted it;
    So basically I started making this ROM hack because I was bored and wanted to make a pokemon game, I don't know if I will be successful but this is a short version 1.0 of the beta/alpha test and you guys will be the judge of it, I would like feedback and ideas thanks.

The plot and back-story of the game;
    The game is about a trainer who lives in a whole new region, Riolu the fighting type pokemon that evolves into lucario is the regions anceant pokemon which has not been seen, the player must find this pokemon, capture/defeat it then become the regional champion and explore other regions.

A list of features
    1. Starters
    2. Pokemon centres
    3. pokemon marts
    4. hidden items
    5. TM moves
    6. pokemon triners green and blue
    7. New towns/cities

Download link; https://www.mediafire.com/file/6cupp0ucw2dbo7f/Pokemon Riolu edition Beta.rar

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back