• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
First of all love the hack, but after beating the elite four and showing the grunt in the lab my pokedex with 60+ entries I still can't get to the islands. In southport the only ship is the SS Anne please help

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years

AmazingCharizard

Years
first of all love the game

second i have a problem how do i get hm surf i go into the safari zone and when i get to the house im blocked by 3 kids

Hi there, keep enjoying it!
Concerning your question:
Spoiler:

Glazyalyz

The Glacier Warrior
Years
Hey I'm having a bit of a problem trying to get the patch to work. I download the IPS patch. I patch in onto my Fire Red rom. I start playing but once I get to the Pokemon Fire Red title screen, I click enter then after that it takes me to a white screen and start playing a really annoying sound and it stays like this. I tried re-downloading the patch and the rom itself but I still get the same problem. If you know a fix to this please let me know as I really want to play this.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Similar problem to Glazyalyz. My game goes to a black screen after the intro (Gengar vs Nidorino).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 12, 2018
Hey Amazing Charizard,

really enjoyed your Hack, one of the better ones i've played so far!
Just one thing that confused me a bit: why do we have to fight Team Rocket in their hideout and in Silph? I think it would have been better if we could have worked with them, since we're playing a major part in their organisation as an admin.

This little critics aside, I fully enjoyed your hack, keep up the good work and thanks for uploading!

AmazingCharizard

Years
Hey Amazing Charizard,

really enjoyed your Hack, one of the better ones i've played so far!
Just one thing that confused me a bit: why do we have to fight Team Rocket in their hideout and in Silph? I think it would have been better if we could have worked with them, since we're playing a major part in their organisation as an admin.

This little critics aside, I fully enjoyed your hack, keep up the good work and thanks for uploading!

Hey, I'm glad you like it.
Concerning your question:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2022
Hey I'm having a bit of a problem trying to get the patch to work. I download the IPS patch. I patch in onto my Fire Red rom. I start playing but once I get to the Pokemon Fire Red title screen, I click enter then after that it takes me to a white screen and start playing a really annoying sound and it stays like this. I tried re-downloading the patch and the rom itself but I still get the same problem. If you know a fix to this please let me know as I really want to play this.

Had the same issue, make sure the rom is a 1.0 version not a 1.1 , that fixed it for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Really enjoying the game but anyway to get VS Seeker? I tried gameshark codes on My Boy! but does not seem to work... rather not grind in the wild for hours

AmazingCharizard

Years
Really enjoying the game but anyway to get VS Seeker? I tried gameshark codes on My Boy! but does not seem to work... rather not grind in the wild for hours

Hey, I hope you continue to enjoy the game.
You don't get the VS Seeker because quite frankly there are lots of opportunities to gain experience. There are trainers literally anywhere, at points where you don't usually expect them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Hey, I hope you continue to enjoy the game.
You don't get the VS Seeker because quite frankly there are lots of opportunities to gain experience. There are trainers literally anywhere, at points where you don't usually expect them.

I enjoyed it very much. Just hate and dont have the time for grinding. I did beat the elite 4 though and it was a very good rom hack. Great job.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 6, 2018
So I am not sure if I am just this blind or if I ran into a bug. I got my ticket, caught the bird/dog trio, and mewtwo, yet I still can not seem to find any more legends other then the ones I listed, and can not figure out how to use my ticket. I beat the Apex part, but yeah. Any help? Great rom btw :D

Back