• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rogue

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
  • Pokemon Rogue
    Pokemon Rogue is a new type of Pokemon game unlike any other. It works off of the idea brought on by Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger, but taking it into a whole new light.

Story/Plot

Pokemon Rogue is an alternative reality in which Pokemon and Humans are constantly at war with one another. There are those Pokemon that are raised by humans, and the wild ones known as Rogues. These wild Pokemon have grown resentful of humans and their destruction of the planet. The legendary leaders take the sides of the Rogues and fight against the humans. Humans who fight against these Rogues at first tried to do so through Pokemon Battles. But when the Rogues became to strong humans needed to evolve to meet the times. Special people where born thanks to the help of the 3 Elders, people with the ability to combine with their Pokemon companions. These people where named Mergers. They where meant to stop the war but instead grew sick with power and took over the human side, using their powers as an influence to escalate the war further. Our hero/heroin was the final known merger to be born, most of the others their senior by a few years. But because of our players upbringing they don't want to follow by the rules of either side and in a desperate attempt call on their powers to stop fighting on either side.

Features
    -Complete turn around from the usual Pokemon Series
    -Warring Teams (Mergers and Rogues)
    -New Items
    -Possibly New Pokemon
    -All New Moves
    -New post game events
    -New post game features/locations
    -New Item System
    -New Pokemon Gathering System
    -Burst Limit System

Features can be added or removed throught development

Development

Now just like anyone else a project this big can't be done alone. I've already tried starting with RPG Maker XP but it'll be a while before I get anywhere near 1 or 2% on this. I need people who are willing to help, from testing to scripting, and even sprite creation. All are welcome if you can prove you have enough skill, and are willing to work hard. Just PM me or email me with the details on what you can do.

[email protected]

If you do become a part of the team I'll be happy to show you what I've come up with so far. But as of right now I'd like to keep that from everyone but my team.

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
    Years
  • Thanx, hopefully I get can get some examples at least up here soon. I'm literally working on the maps as we speak. And I want to get the change state from pokemon to human and vice versa done soon.

heh, a human/pokemon war? wow... i'd like to see how this turns out.

A new thread was made for the alternative idea.
    Sadly I had problems altering this one so it was my only choice in the matter.

Last edited:
    Back