• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Role Playing Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyanden

Huh??
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    ok, here goes first post.

Dan sat alone in his yard, twiddling his thumbs and brooding. He had not been asked along with anyone from school to go get his first pokemon. Sighing, he grabbed his jet black bike and pedaled off to Birch's lab.
    Getting there he ditched his bike and walked up to the door. JSut as he was about to knock, the door opened and th Prof stood there smiling brightly.
    "Ahhhh, and you are?" he mused. "Dan" Dan grumbled. "OK, come on in."
    Walking into the brightly lit room, Dan wandered around the milling group of other tainers, all scrambleing to get thier chocoritas or cutsy puffballs. Dan frowned and wandered into the back of the lab. A single light was the only lght source back here, and Dan had to squint. He nearly yelped when Birches hand clasped him on the shoulder "What would you be doing back here?" he said sternly. "These areas are kept dark for the darkies. You wouldn't want to try raising one of them unless you are absoultly sure. Dan shrugged and asked "What did you mean by "Darkies"???"
    "Dark type pokemon Dan, and they are handfuls."
    "What is one like?" Birch sighed
    "OK, but don't get bitten." stooping down near a pokeball holder he snagged one and brought it up. "This would be the only one I could allow you to have."
    Birch lobbed the ball towards the floor. A loud crackle could be heard, followed by mournful barks and whimpers. Sitting on the floor, a hounodour puppy say, it's forked tail wagging slightly. Dan squatted down and said "Hello....."
    "Houndour" said Birch
    "Houndour......" murmered Dan. He patted his hands on the floor and the baby puppy trotted over. It loooked Dan in the eyes and sniffed his hand. Then, it yapped happily.
    "I don't believe it!" shouted Birch "I've never seen a darkie warm up to anyone before. Most are pretty nasty to people. Do you want him Dan?"
    "Yes!" Dan shouted happily, lifting the puppy off the floor and cradiling him to his chest.

Whew!

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • Hey ,can i join to!^^
    if yes then:
    Name:Ross
    male
    pokemon:scyther(if i can't have scther then treeko or charmander)
    bio:i want to go where the where the moon shines so bright it can out shine the sun.
    personality:i like to be on my own in the dark and dont let enything get in my way, also i do have a more gentle side to me.
    physical desc:long black hair with red striks, black jeans, roller blades, black jacket, with no sleave t-shirt and dog tags.
    fave coler:black\red

Last edited:

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • should i do my thing of how i got my scyther? eh.
    ere goes:
    it was a normal boring sunny day for Ross, nothing to do except wait for my big sis to get home she was having a ruff time at colledge.
    The day went passed slowly as the sun got hotter the sky a deep orange.
    guess what? He got tried of the waiting. he grabbed his blades zoomed out the back door into the wild pokemon grass. The coledge was a long way away in Rustaboro,suddenly a zigzagoon jumped out of the long grass as if from no where.He was in big trouble now!but just a that moment a pokeball rolled on to the floor and before you could think past that a blinding light shot out from it.A small red chick like creature stod there with its clueless eyes as it prepared for battle with its foe."torchic! scratch attack!" yelled a powerful voice from behind, next thing Ross knew the zigzagoon was on the ground panting.A short man in a white cout came up to him"what do you think you're doing!"he said angerily"well thanks."Ross said as if not knowing what to say.
    "your welcome,just stay out of the wild,what are you doing here any way?"prof birch quiried."i'm trying to get to Rustboro"i said inpationtly"i would take you there myself but im to busy......er...come with me"
    Ross followed him to a big lab."here have this" do do do do do do dooo
    Ross got pokeball.
    "it contanes a pokemon known as scyther"
    "scyther?"
    "yes quite a rare pokemon in this region...err....more common in Kanto i think?"
    "oh"
    "well, what are you waiting for let him out would you like to be in a cramped up in a pokeball ever since you could rebember?!"
    "no not..."
    "well open it!^^"
    "okay"
    He throuw the pokeball on the ground and ZAPPPP, a large mantis with sharp razor like scys growled"SCYTHERRRRRR!"
    out of its rage it slashed a chair,it had looked like no harm had been done,then it split in two!
    "hey cut it out big fella! your gunna end up hurting yourself (as well as breaking everything in the room)"
    scyther knodded and stuck its right claw out,"i think he's offering you a hand shake...er"
    "its Ross"he said as he shoke the pokemons hand.
    And this was the start of a new powerfull friendship........

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • This is starting to become a spam hole...

Name: Maru
    Physical Description: Wears a red hat flipped backward with half a Pok?ball logo on, a white Quiksilver T-Shirt and a red shirt over it. baggy biege pants and red and black shoes (that FR hero wears).
    Personality: Calm, doesn't know too much about Pok?mon. Has been with Abra since a young age of 3 and has tought him a couple of moves.
    Starter: Abra

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Name: Ari
    Physical Description: Ari is Avrage sized for his age, About 5'3 And 105 Pounds
    Personality:Ari Is Quiet unless you get to know him then He's Like a Overactive Skitty on Sugar...
    Starter:Chu! A Pichu!

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Name: Milo
    Physical Description: stays hidden behind a cloak so cannot see body but has un-human strength
    Alignment: Dark
    Starter: Shadow Munchlax
    Clothes: Black cape big hat snag machine
    Items: 99 great balls
    IQ: 350
    Head of: Team IQ

When Milo collected his pokemon he rode in on a motorbike into the 'experimental' section and grabbed the first one he saw, upturned the bench and used it as a ramp seriously injuring birch when he released it later he saw it was weak so he sealed the door to Munchlax's heart making it more powerfull he then started up his group when in ru/sa magma and aqua were gone he now has all the good guys after him.

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Pokemon Trainer Application

Name: Missie Moonshadow

Physical Description: Standing at only 5 feet tall this girl has a boyish look to her. A short black pixie cut surrounds her plain face. With no makeup she looks like she just got out of bed....which she did. With a backback full of gagets for her new adventure and a bike to get her around she's ready for it.

Personality: Just like some pokemon she doesn't trust other humans all that much. Althought now since she's a starting trainer she will have to learn to deal with a lot of people. She has fits once in a while when she can get very evil and begin to have very bad thoughts. But she knows she'll have to have a pokemon that will restrain her when she is in this mood. Otherwise she can be very friendly, even though a bit shy. She wont mind helping people out when they need to and would like to have a friend or two on her journey. She also rather become a pokemon Groomer of some type when she gets old enough.

Starter: Poochyena

Last edited:

mastertrainer33

The Flaming Liger
    Years
  • Name: Brian Masohiro

Physical description:Wears a Black pair of shorts a red vest and white shirt.Has a chain with a scyther on it

Personality:Very competitive, Brian sometimes would stay by himself and likes to capture pokemon.His skills are overwhelming.His skills keep growing as he gains friendship with more and more pokemon.

Starter:scyther

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back