• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon ROM Hack

Years
    Sup, my name is Ken. :)

I was inspired to create a Pokemon ROM hack from the other amazing games out there.

But, I've hit a major block. I'm new to all this ROM hacking (found out you can play games on PC about a few months ago), and I need help with basically everything. When I said everything, I literally mean everything. I've came up with a plot with a friend, but I would like more people to help me with this, like a team.

This will be my first major ROM hack, so I would like for some people to help create it. :)

I mostly need help with sprites, the maps, and everything else. I don't even know what platform to use... (The plot needs work as well)(I'll be honest, it's not even done)

It would mean a lot to me to anybody willing to do this with me. :)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2018
    I Can Sprite, map, & Create a Support banner. I'm Working on another Project too, so I'll Have a Lot on My Hands.

Back