• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG: Dark Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    hey jake hold on there for a moment !!

as jake climbed up the tree , kip followed him

and he heard a sound fom somewhere but he didn't knew what was it

without bothering he shouted at jake .

heya jake you ought to get lost like this now let's get back to the routine.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Monferno maxes animal predator instincts kicked into action...he suspected that he would be attacked any moment from now. He looked left and then right, the wind was washing through his face. Immediately he noticed something shinig around the tree...he remembered that light...that light shone around him when he evolved...jewel...* i guess i have to hunt the hunter*he thought...as he looked at the funny shaped blue mermaid tail sticking out behind the tree.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Shoot..." Mumbled Jewel Feeling His Movements On the Ground. "I Better Make Sure PawJaw Is Ok,If He Doesn't Think I Am A Wild Pokemon..." Jewel Thought. Just Then Jewel Dashed Farther Into The Trees But Spotted A Firiliar Figure In A Tree. "Jake?" Said Jewel Looking Up In The Tree. Ignoring Jake,Jewel Dashed Through The Trees Like A Bullet,Dodging All The Trees And Rock. Jewel Tiptoed Behind PawJaw And Used Water Gun On Him,Just Enough To Suprise Him.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    hey jake hold on there for a moment !!

as jake climbed up the tree , kip followed him

and he heard a sound fom somewhere but he didn't knew what was it

without bothering he shouted at jake .

heya jake you ought to get lost like this now let's get back to the routine.

"Yeah..." Jake said. "But the Roasted Oran berries..."

"Ha, ha, Ha!!" A voice called out from somewhere. "You love those Oran berries, huh, Jake?"

"Wha?" The little Pokemon cried.

Jake lept off the tree and ran a few steps into the open.

Embrace

>Chikorita<
    Years
    Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been posting but my internet died.

Diamond was (yet again) doing one of his favorite past times.... exploring! As he ventured deeper into the cave he started to notice something, a bright light! A pool lay there reflecting the light, and when he looked up he was amazed. Fire stones, Thunder stones and evn water stones were inbedded in the rock. His first thought was to tell his parents, the always ran out of stones for the clan... but he didn't. He walked towards the wall, and with a well placed tackle knocked every stone into the water. He fell in with them...

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    After hearing multiple screams coming from the direction he was heading, Spyte sprinted even faster towards the screaming. He was running faster than he ever had, amnd then suddenly found himself in the presence of others. And, to his amazement, he saw a Monferno standing there, tall and proud. He had never seen such a pokemon, and he was easily impressed as the pokemon moved in any way. He had never actually seen an evolved form of a Chimchar although he had heard of it. Without thinkiing, he cried out:"Hey! Who are you, and what's with all the screaming? Is someone hurt?"

Embrace

>Chikorita<
    Years
    Diamond felt a sudden rush of cold, and then the sharp pain. It was like nothing he had ever felt before, it was like all his body was freezing and would crack at any minute. But how? The water was warm when he had first felt it.

There was no time to waste anyway, he quickly propelled himself up despite the searing pain, and when he finally managed to get to the top he was half dead.

He slumped on the rocks as strangely, warmth came back into his body. A strange eeling sprung from within. And as he slowly (and carefully) made his way out of the cave he noticed how dark it was, but strangely not around him...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Just As Jewel Heard A Splashing Like Sound From In The Forest,She Followed It To See What It Was. Just As She Saw A Cave,She Slowed Down And Saw The Eevee Standing There. " Are You Ok? " Asked Jewel,Looking At The Eevee,Witch Looked In Pain. ( " I Hope Its Ok... After All It Is In The Same Evolution Family As Me... If Not Ill Drag It To The Others..." ) Thought Jewel,Hoping For A Response. " Please Tell Me Your Ok... " Said Jewel.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I Hear some noises again, Kip turned and twisted to see what was happening there was a lot of choas going on only some of the team members like Lighter , pawjaw , linus and other headed forward , whereas jake , kip and others were just tumbling , tossing , turning upside down and kip got confused with all of this... he stood in silence for once.. he looked st voices comming... looked jake blabbering something .. saw jewel suddenly turn a vaporeon and... saw her discussing wth another two team members... angried he suddenly screamed.

SHUTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! all of you !!

Embrace

>Chikorita<
    Years
    Diamond looked up at the Eevee that took pity on him, he didn't recognise her and when he tried to lift himself up, he felt a pain that was like he was on fire and freezing at the same time. "I.. think so" and then he collapsed....

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Make sure to follow the four-line rule of this forum. Either that or this thread will be locked up by the RP moderator in no time.)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    ( " I Better Bring It To The Team... " ) Thought Jewel As She Picked Up The Eevee And Started Running Towards The Spot Where The Team Was. "Hey,Guys!" Yelled Jewel As She Dashed Out In Front Of The Team. " I Found This Eevee Lying On The Ground,I Tried To Talk To It But It Collapsed! " Yelled Jewel,Worryingly. " We Need To Do Something... " Said Jewel Calming Down A Little. " Anybody With me? " Asked Jewel. " If So, Lets Help This Eevee. " Said Jewel.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    A large buff Magmotar walked over to Jake.
    "Blazing?!" Jake cried. "Is that you?"
    "Of course it is, Bushyback Jr.!" Blazing said.
    Blazing was one of Jake's faher's old Rescue teamates.
    "I heard that you left the town to join a Rescue team." The fire Pokemon said.
    "Yep, everyone on the team are really cool." Jake replied.

Blazer checks Jake's status

Jake
    Lvl: 1
    HP: 10/10
    PP: 2
    Seeds: 5
    Exp: 3

"Well, this is a nice start." Blazer said with a little doubt.

Jake hung his head in shame.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Lighter had gotten lost in though once again, leaving the world that surrounded him. From afar, an agitated Ryhorn rushed its way, seeming it was intending to hit Lighter. Luckily, Lighter snapped out of his thoughts and dodged the attack, "Whoa, what the heck is your problem?" Lighter shouted out to the Ryhorn; it gave out a very angry face as a reaction. Lighter, still being much exhausted from the last battle, prepares to face against Ryhorn, "Well, I guess you can make yourself our new training target, you asked for it!" Lighter exclaimed, feeling ready to fight.

Battle Members:
    + Lighter
    + (free)
    + (free)
    + (free)

--------------------
    Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
    LV. 1
    HP 2/10
    PP 2/2
    EXP: 7/10
    Total EXP: 7
    Seeds: 17
    ---------------
    [Green Herb] x 1 - Heals 10 HP
    --------------------

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Max, Max, Max
    im in for the battle bro
    Max looked at lighters direction, there was some kind of skirmish, immediately he ran towards lighter *LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED A HAND BRO*

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    IC:
    Jewel Turned Her Head Towards Lighter. ( " I Better Go Help,And Show Max My Strength,Heheheheheheheh, " ) Thought Jewel,Running Up To Lighter And Max. " I'll Help Out, " Said Jewel Getting Ready To Dodge Any Attack,Also Ready To Use Hydro Pump. " Just Watch Max,Watch And Learn. " Said Jewel,Already Charging The Power To Her Hydro Pump Attack.

Battle Members:
    + Lighter
    + Max
    + Jewel
    + (free)

-----------------------------
    Jewel - Vaporeon (Female)
    LV. 1
    HP 10/10
    PP 2/2
    EXP: 0/10
    Total EXP: 0
    ------------------------------
    [Oran Berry] x1 Heals 5 HP

OOC: I Edited The List. :P

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Blazer saw Jake's shame.
    "It's not your fault." It said. "You just need a little more basic move training."
    "How's that?" Jake asked.
    "Come with me." Blazer put out the fire, grabbed the berries, and led Jake back into the forest.
    'Where are we going?" Jake wondered.

Embrace

>Chikorita<
    Years
    Diamond got up, the pain had subisided for the moment. But then with out any warning he exploded.

And when the dust had settled a flaming Flareon stood there. Lost in his new form he quickly turned around to see the Vaporeon and two other pokemon he couldn't recognise. A powerfull Rhyhorn towered over them and he rushed off to help.

+ Lighter
    + Max
    + Jewel
    + Diamond

Diamond - Flareon (Male)
    LV. 1
    HP 10/10
    PP 2/2
    Seeds: 15

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    " Glad To See Your Ok. " Said Jewel Staring At The Rhyhorn. " Lighter,I Would Be Careful Because Of The Last Battle You Had. " Said Jewel Still Staring At The Rhyhorn. ( " Ok,Four Of Us And One Of Him,We Have A Pretty Good Advantage. " ) Thought Jewel,Charging The Hydro Pump. ( " I Hope Lighter Is Ok Enough To Fight... " ) Thought Jewel Knowing The Hydro Pump Would Do Good Against The Rhyhorn,And That It Would Distract Rhyhorn Enough That Lighter Could Attack.

Jewel Uses Hydro Pump On Rhyhorn And Causes 3% Damage

Battle Members:
    + Lighter
    + Max
    + Jewel
    + Diamond

Jewel - Vaporeon (Female)
    LV. 1
    HP 10/10
    PP 2/2
    [Oran Berry] x1 Heals 5 HP

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Blazer brings Jake to a field with several padded wooded beams.
    "This is a training ground." Blazer said. "Not much, but a good place to practice."
    Jake looked around. The field looked like it had been used many times.
    "Can you use Withdraw?" Blazer asked.
    "Yeah, but I've never tried it." Jake replied.

"Well, give it a shot."

The little grass-type Pokemon nodded and took a deep breath.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back