• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG: Dark Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon diamond11111

I own every pokemon game!
    Years
    James agreeded with Jake in going out on training.
    He needed to get stronger for the later challenges that awaited him.
    He has not been in a battle to train yet even though Cyndi and Linus have.
    James needed to catch up with training and do it fast.
    "Lets go to training"James said.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Training sounds like a good idea, we are going to need it if we plan to go against the Dark Forces in the first place... follow me, I know a great place to train,"
    Cyndaquil said to the others. He started to walk his way into the nearby forest, hoping to find a good area to train themselves.

Deeper into the forest, Cyndaquil stopped for a second, only to be lost in though, "I think we went in too deep, hopefully we don't come across anything or anyone too strong for us... I had to learn the hard way why to avoid getting deeper into the forest," he said, somewhat shivered as a reaction.

Another team had come out of surprise, a Raichu and his two younger brothers, a Pikachu and a Pichu. The Raichu starred at Cyndaquil's eyes, almost to appear as if Raichu was leering at him, "You look familiar... but I don't exactly remember your name... that look, that posture..." he said, still taking a look at Cyndaquil, which caused Cyndaquil to feel a bit uncomfortable. The Pikachu though remembered who the Cyndaquil was, "Don't you remember anything big brother? That's Lighter, the one that ran away a month ago..." Pikachu said with a smile. Cyndaquil reacted in shock, he didn't want his own team to know his secret, "No, I'm not this... Lighter guy you speak of, I'm... Fire..." Cyndaquil said in embarrassment. Raichu then finally gave a smile out, "I remember your mediocre way of thinking of fake names, so it is you Lighter," he said, now relieved that one of his old friends are still living. Cyndaquil stood there, embarrassed.

--------------------
    Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
    LV. 1
    HP 6/10
    PP 2/2
    EXP: 4/10
    Total EXP: 4
    Seeds: 15
    ---------------
    [Green Herb] x 2 - Heals 10 HP
    --------------------

Horo

Wither Within My Sight
    Years
    Linus had also followed Cyndaquil, now identified as Lighter, into the forest. The little blue turtle was wary from the battle earlier, so he walked in a slow pace trying to preserve energy. He finally got close enough to ease drop on the conversation. By the time Linus had open ears, the Raichu crew had just publically referred to Cyndaquil as Lighter.

"No, I'm not this... Lighter guy you speak of, I'm... Fire..." Cyndaquil said in his own defense.

"I remember your mediocre way of thinking of fake names, so it is you Lighter." The Raichu hinted out a little smirk and watched if a sweat would leak down Cyndaquil's cheeks. It did.

"Mmmmm am I budding into something, Fire?" Linus said sarcastically, then he chuckled, paused, then broke out another chuckle. Soon Linus was on the floor laughing, it was the most rediculous thing he had heard all day. "Seriously... FIRE? Come on, that was so lame!"

Lighter's cheeks redden up instantly. Even the flame on his back subsided due to his embarrasment.

"First of all, you are a fire type, so I don't know why you would point out something that obvious... Second, you can't keep a straight face, you blush up to fast," Linus had to take a breathe. "Lastly, who names themselves Fire?"

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Um...... guys i'm getting a bit confused over here...

who are these mouses anyways???

and cyndi do you know them ???

cyndi sounds quite a good name,and what's your name lighter or fire...

............ le mee giggle hee hee lemee
    .... join you too Linus

ha ha ha ha ha

(falls on the floor) ha ha lighter that lights fire

ha ha give me a second ha ha

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    "Jeez, if you're going to make up a fake name, at least make it believable," Pawjaw elbowed the Cyndaquill playfully.

Pawjaw had never seen the trio of Electric types before. By the looks of if, their leader was well acquainted with them. They'd just accused him of 'running way', which was a little hard for Pawjaw to envision, their leader was no coward, but why would these strangers make up something like that? Clearly, there was a lot more to this than he could begin to understand, a dark history shrouded in mystery, he'd just have to ask the Cyndaquill about it later. Right now, the gang had a pack of rats blocking their way that they had to deal with.

Pawjaw locked eyes with the Raichu, whom seemed to be the trio's leader. "I don't know who you guys are, but we're kind of in the middle of something. If you've got anything vaguely important to say, say it now, so we can get on with our training!" He turned his gaze to Cyndaquill, then back to the trio, trying to imagine what kind of connection they could possibly share. "Whatever Lighter, or Fire, or whatever you want to call him, did in the past with you guys is over. And I'm sure he had good reason for it."

There was something unnerving about the three figures before them. If "Lighter" really did terminate his association with them, then they must've been bad news. Pawjaw stood his position, waiting and watching for their reaction, ready to leap into battle if the occasion called for it.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "It's a long story, but now is not the time to explain it," Lighter said to his team, no longer having the hope of hiding his secret. He then turned around, facing Raichu again, ready to deal with any other embarrasing comments, "Well, do you have anything else to say?" he asked the other team, still in somewhat of a blush.

Raichu said in response, "I do have something important to say, to Lighter of course. Your own older brother wanted to see you, he really misses your company," Raichu gave out a slight frown. Lighter faced his head down, "That's crazy, he never cared about me in the first place..." he spoke out in surprise. Lighter never wanted to see his own brother for many reasons, one main reason is to avoid humiliating their family name. "Big brother, if we don't start moving we could be late to the tournament again!" Pikachu reminded him, now to remember why they were walking in the first place. Raichu simply felt sad for Lighter and his brother, knowing now that their lives weren't living at their happiest, "I won't tell anyone about our conversation, not even your brother, I wouldn't want to sadden your brother even more... well we got to go, if you ever need anything you can always come back to your old hometown!" Raichu exclaimed, now running their way out of the forest.

Lighter stood there in silence for a few minutes, then he finally spoke out words, "Let's get training then, okay?" he said in a serious but calm tone. He walked deeper into the forest, hoping he would find the cave he was looking for. After awhile, he found it, "Well here's our training spot, inside that cave," Lighter said, relieved that he did not meet anyone else that he could possibly be in familiar with. He turned around to take a look at his team, "So do you guys feel ready to train?" he asked the group, assumed they would now forget about his embarrassing conversation.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Um.. yeah let's get to training...

mumble grumble ( fire .. lighter??)

um yeah looking around at the teammates.... it was a long walk

what say friends??? anyways.. um cyndi or was it.. um no bother

so leader lets get started to train

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Jake was a little confused by his leader's little talk with those electric Pokemon, but he figured it was nothing.
    'Cyndi wouldn't run away.' He said in his mind.
    "Yeah, let's start." He said.
    Jake turned to his friend Pawjaw.
    "Hey Pawjaw," Jake said to his Totodile friend. "Will you spar with me?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Lighter felt he needed to have some time alone, but he ignored so and turned to his team, "You guys can call me Lighter now, it's actually my true name. To me it doesn't seem too fitting with me but I really don't care about that now," he said, slightly blushed up.

Breaking the scene, three wild Zubats appeared from the darkness of the cave. They appeared to be angry at Lighter and his team, "I guess these guys will be our first, let's go guys!" Lighter said, always prepared to do his best on fights.

Battle Members:
    + Lighter
    + (free)
    + (free)
    + (free)

--------------------
    Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
    LV. 1
    HP 6/10
    PP 2/2
    EXP: 4/10
    Total EXP: 4
    Seeds: 15
    ---------------
    [Green Herb] x 2 - Heals 10 HP
    --------------------

pokemon diamond11111

I own every pokemon game!
    Years
    Can I Join?

James wandered over to cyndi knowing he had not had a battle yet.
    He thought for a second and then quickly decided to battle.
    "Lets go beat those zubat!"James said.
    He got ready to battle thinking what he would do.
    Lets beat them he thought out loud.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Jake was getting ready to fight Pawjaw, when he heard James' battle cry.
    'Huh?' Jake thought, as he ran to the source.
    There he saw Lighter and James facing three Zubat.
    'This looks like a chance to practice a little!' He thought.
    "Could you guys use a hand?" Jake called as he raced over to join the battle.

(OCC: Could I battle too?)

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Sure, now we only have to wait for one more person to join in. If we do not get any response by Friday at most, the battle will start.)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    on right time cyndi, yeah cyndi c'mon let's do it

i am ready for a battle let's beat this zubats..

ok i am ready for a battle cyndi

let's do it what say cyndi???

are you guys ready????

(kip asked pawjaw and james))

i hope you people are let's beat this zubats nice and rough.

-------------------------------------

(i am ready to join)

Last edited:

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    Pawjaw's attempt to muster a reply came to an abrupt stop, his mouth still agape when the rapid beating of Zubat wings could be heard in the depths of the dark cave. The beating grew faster and louder, the Zubat were obviously approaching. The team scrambled to throw together a battle team for the coming threat. Lighter, James, Jake and Kip volunteered for battle, Pawjaw would've too, but he was a second too late on this occasion. No matter, he was sure there would be plenty more pokémon to come he could use to test his skills on.

"Looks like we're going to have to postpone that sparring session," he said to the Turtwig that had requested one earlier.

The Zubat were now in viewing range, flapping their wings furiously. Pawjaw jumped behind the four pokémon who were to fight them.

"Good luck guys!"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Don't worry, there will be another battle after this one.)

Battle Members:
    + Lighter
    + James
    + Jake
    + Kip

"We can handle these guys!" Lighter said with great enthusiasm.

-------------------------
    The four get into a battle against three wild Zubat. They appear to be quite fragile-looking.

Lighter is attacking Zubat # 1! The Zubat suffers 1 damage (HP 2/3)

Zubat # 1 is too fearful of the battle and does nothing but tremble.

Zubat # 2 is just too lazy to do anything but stand there.

Zubat # 3 smacks Lighter with his wing! Lighter suffers 2 damage (HP 4/10)

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 3/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 4/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
    + Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
    + James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
    + Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
    + Kip - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (hey Ness i can't heal you???)

Ok let's do it cyndi!!! we'll beat the smack out of them yeah!!

hey friends let me get with my move.. hope you battle the right way..

ok who get's my first tackle lemmesee.....

uh you?? no you?? you lazy bum??? ok how about this tough loooking

Mudkip attacks with a tackle to #3 Zubat , Zubat Gets +1 Damage (HP 3/4)

I hope this works !

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
    + Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: You can, healing costs one turn and heals +2 HP. You don't have to worry though, I have Green Herbs to heal +10 HP. Now all we have to wait for is for the others to use their turns for the battle.)

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Jake used Tackle!
    Zubat # 2 took 1 damage!
    Zubat # 2 swooped down and slammed into Jake!
    Jake took 1 damage!

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
    + Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2

Status
    Not open for further replies.