• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Hack Pokemon Uranium (RECRUITING)

ZoroarksIllusion

Zoaorak master of illusions
Years
  • INTRODUCTION
    Welcome to the official Thread for my Pokemon Ruby hack,Pokemon uranium, This game takes place In the Linto Region.I am making this hack because i wanted to create my own generation. Like Nintendo does.This hack cant get completed without your help!So join now and make this hack a huge success.So anyway welcome to the new generation of Pokemon!
    It is an Epic new Generation full of adventures.With more than 38 locations In Linto there is load's of Places to explore.You are a boy/girl With one dream to Travel Linto earning badges to enter The Linto league,But there is also bad times you will have On your journey,Encountering 2 new teams Team lunar/solar.They are criminals causing all kinds of trouble Throughout Linto,But after all its A journey you will never forget. You start in your room in Akura town You get called to The Proffeser's lab To recieve one of three starter pokemon.After You have chosen your best friend who'm becomes your rival Challenges you to a battle Then you recieve 5 pokeballs and a pokedex.Anyway WELCOME TO LINTO!

APPLICATION-This form is Highly required! to join.
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

What you get if you join the hack team.
    -Your own character in the game
    -Name on the ending credits

Current team members
    -
    -
    -
    -