• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: ruined justice

Do you like the idea?

• Yes, i love it im going to help.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • kinda

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crappiest idea ever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dingoo User
    Years
    This is my idea for a pokemon game, i need a full team to work on it and its going to be hard work but it will be worth it in the end
    hack of: fire red
    story:the game begins with you playing as ash ketchum, you beat the elite four with ash's pokemon from the anime and after you go home and some police show up telling you that you are the prime suspect in the murder of professor oak, you have been framed. you go to prison and your pokemon get "impounded" you have to break out of prison, get your pokemon back and find the real culprits!
    Features:
    -Cars
    -able to steal pokemon
    -no rival
    -changed sprites
    -different story
    -plot twists galore

Team
    spriter:none
    scripter:none
    story:me
    title artist:none
    pokemon editor:none

i need a team thats willing to work almost every other day, i will work on this every day.
    PM and or post here if interested

everyone hates this?
    ok fine whatever.....

Last edited:
    Back