• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble

Jeshk

Pokémon Professor
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    This was a neat game for the wii (WiiWARE that is). If anyone hasn't played this, its a real time action, beat-'em-up style game than can play up to four players at once, where you run through a stage, fighting and befriending pokémon on the way, eventually fighting in various "battle royales", and fighting the champion.

Although the gameplay is quite tedious, its tons of fun, especially with friends playing. If you haven't played it, I suggest you do, its 1000 WiiPoints if I recall correctly, and is definitely worth that small price.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    I recommend this game. It has its faults. but over its a good game.
    (still kinda pissed there was no 2nd and 3rd Gen Presented only 1st and 4th)

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
  • After playing the demo & seeing its simplicity, I was surprised by how much I liked it. X3 Definitely more fun to play multiplayer as well!

Back