• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sanctuary Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Little twist in the tale guys I haven't yet had any premission to release anymore pokemon on here from Cascade so as it stands we wont be revealing any pokemon in April but we will release maps and screenshots!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Awesome man!!! *explodes xD*

**Easter Holidays (2 weeks off school)
    **dads coming back
    **Wrestlemania 23 (wrestling)
    **This
    **D/P

Gah April = Da Bomb!!!

Anyway I will try to be more active, I have been doing stuff.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I love the grass bird! Finally! A Grass starter that's NOT a reptile!! The screenies look really good too. I can't wait to see what else is in store :D

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    I love the grass bird! Finally! A Grass starter that's NOT a reptile!! The screenies look really good too. I can't wait to see what else is in store :D

?? chicarita's not a repitle(im sure it isnt) and the DP one is like a tortose, but the final evo is a half turtle/dinosaur
    and bulbasaur is a so called 'dinosaur'

yay 2 wekks off 4 me as well!!!

anyway, main characters look good,(except for their heads and socks..creepy)
    the pokemon are awesome, they look so pro' the mapping is the let down but whatever...

keep it up

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    It's April Munchy!

Chikorita... Is that a girl version of Chico (anyone know him?)?

So no spoilers for new pokemon, but new maps...I WANT A DEMO!

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years

Well it's too bad, you aren't having one untill it's ready ;D
    Are you talking about that...

That guy? I hates him.

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    LOL!

What's with the ENORMOUS PICTURES!
    And yes that guy.

There was no April Fools joke... there is basically no update.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Lol dash! i see your picture messaging is becoming a frequent habbit lol

I like the look of the starters in this game good job! :)

A picture is worth 1000 words, however almost no sets of 1000 words can adequately describe a picture.

And yeah I should cut down on the size of the image, cause I have a 21" monitor I have a pretty big screen resolution, they look kinda small too me where as they would be much bigger for people with a lower screen res.

Years
    Can I request for this thread to be closed?

The games in to much of an early stage for it to be up yet. But dont worry the games still going and Ive got the team back together so things are working out great and Ive made tons more maps and stuff.

Ill probly re-open this thread soon maby next month when theres more stuff to show.

For the time being thanks for supporting the game and will have it back to you before you know it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back