• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sandstorm

Witch Starters

• Vulpix, seel, Paras

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hey, this sounds like something I might be interested in. I'm a new scripter and wish to get some experience before advertising my own hack.

Name: Cameron, noob hacker, or my Youtube username PokeballEX (yeah, it's lame but I made it up when I was like 8) whatever
    Proof of Skill: I have absolutly nothing
    Past hacks: Nothing
    Time Online pretty much anytime after 3:00 PM on weekdays and almost anytime on weekends but probably in the afternoon because I'm lazy and sleep a lot

So, you don't really have to let me help out because after all I am new and by no means a master scripter

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • so it would seem but that makes it more original I like the Idea of no Rival plus he has the much stronger trainers that might balance it all out

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • Hey, this sounds like something I might be interested in. I'm a new scripter and wish to get some experience before advertising my own hack.

Name: Cameron, noob hacker, or my Youtube username PokeballEX (yeah, it's lame but I made it up when I was like 8) whatever
    Proof of Skill: I have absolutly nothing
    Past hacks: Nothing
    Time Online pretty much anytime after 3:00 PM on weekdays and almost anytime on weekends but probably in the afternoon because I'm lazy and sleep a lot

So, you don't really have to let me help out because after all I am new and by no means a master scripter
    Sorry dude but you should read some tutorials and get some proof either than that advise I can't help you

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Sorry dude but you should read some tutorials and get some proof either than that advise I can't help you
    Fine, I didn't expect to get picked anyways. But also what do you mean by proof? Like proof that I can script? And what would I use for proof? I just want to know in case I ever need to present proof of my skill again.

xadamxzzz

Years
  • You need 1 easy script and one complicated or a video of you scripting

IMPORTANT: New member
    .LMG. is a new mapper on this hack and he is very good so ya

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    okay, thanks I guess I will try to be a scripter elsewhere now that I know what I need, I already have a few scripts I wouldn't say they were complicated but maybe that's just me. Thanks again and goodbye

xadamxzzz

Years
  • NEWS: Zoroark has being insetred in the game but he will not evolve from this evolution because in this case he is extremely rare in the region and the color blue...all this stats and stuff have being changed and ready, also route 3 has being mapped out and it is huge. .LMG. is currently working on the mt.sun map witch you first see Zoroark... a team hydro-menix grunt and a mysterious guy sprite have being inserted but keep in mind I only know some scripting and I am learning but a scripter is needed to make this hack possible...slots are still open if you wish to apply

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • This might turn up to be a great game. One ida, or maybe even a request: If you put the growlithe as a starter, could you make possible to ride on it when it evolves into an arcenine?

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    hi... i want to join your hack making i like to be the mapper you dont need to give me tools of mapping i already have ^^

~pika

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    harder gyms, That idea only works if the 1st gym battle isn't that hard, or the audience will just give up
    No rival, What are you going to do in the intro then,
    new events, well every hack has new events
    harder trainers well arn't the gym leaders are meant to be the strongest tariners in the world
    hard to find places, does that mean you need CUT SURF ROCK SMASH to get to the place or do you just walk there like you are in a maze

New Champion, most hacks when they get to that stage have a champion, the aduince alreday knowes like ASH, or STEVEN
    New Sprites, awesome
    Evil Team, they need a batter name

looking forward to playing it

Back