• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I got a pokedex to and I got my little zigzagoon.

Zigzagoon licked renee again.

"I told you to stop that tickles!" Renee said laughing once more

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    "Well, the deed is done." Hiruko sighed in relif. She made her way back to the hospital, just in case he was released, Hiruko payed a visit to the woman at the desk again. "Is Kisame still here?" She asked, "Oh yes, he's still here." she said. Hiruko hopped on an elevator & went back to room 515.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "What if my hair burns!?" The registerer faints instantly and Quilava falls on Psy's arm.

"Whoa... umm... please don't burn me..." Psy slowly puts away his pokeballs and pokedex to avoid aggrivating the Quilava.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee looked at zigzagoon happily.

"Heh Zigzagoon you rock lets go out for a walk."

"Hey guys I'm going for a walk I'll meet up with you later alright?" Renee said in happy tone.

Zazzeh

Years
    "So you became A trainer?" Kisame asked as he sat on his bedside. "Yup, so did the others..Sasori is still sleeping?" She asked Kisame, obviously stunned by how many hours one can sleep straight. "Yeah, though i'm being released in about an hour..he'll have to wake up soon." Kisame chuckled. Hiruko smiled & sat back down in the same chair, Bannete had been sitting on Hiruko's shoulder all the way to the hospital.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "See you later Renee!" He nicely waves goodbye for now and looks down at the fainted registerer.

"Umm... a little help here please?" Psy shruggs and attempts to confort the Quilava by petting him.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy looked at his Houndour who looked like it was having the time of it's life. It ran everywhere, hiding in various objects, only to run back to Randy each time. "Well, you look like you're having fun!" Randy said. "Would you like to be my pokemon?" Houndour looked at randy and barked very loud and happily. "I'll take tht as a yes!" Said Randy as Houndour ran in circles.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee walked through the town holding zigzagoon.

"Wow there are alot of people here lets go find a quiet spot to think."

Zigzagoon nodded.

They soon stumbled upon a shady tree and with no one around Renee thought it was the perfect place to relax for a little while.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    "Wait, Reene!"

Samson released Bulbasaur and ran outside.

"Can me and Bulbasaur walk with you guys?Bulbasaurs a little chubby wouldn't you say?"

Bulbasaur hit Samsons leg with his head.

"I was just kidding!" Samson laughed.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy adores the abandoned Quilava himselfs and Quilava seems to adore Psy's attention.

"You're adorable, you know that?" Psy happily chuckles.

Psy decides to take a walk out too with Quilava, he wants to know more about Quilava and his life style.

"Hey guys! Is it all right if I join in too?"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    "So what are you gonna do now that you're a trainer?"

Samson was walking with his hands behind his head and looking at the sky.

"I'm thinking about taking the pokemon league challenge.Have you heard of it?"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee sat down under the tree with zigzagoon.

"Its so peaceful.." Renee said quietly

Zigzagoon decided it was time to have some fun so he started trying to climb up a tree which kept zigzagoons attention for a little while.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Pokemon League, what's that?" Psy was probably the one in the whole group who was very oblivious on pokemon knowledge.

Psy also recalks about his old life back at Neocean in his mind.

Zazzeh

Years
    Hiruko & Kisame stared into eachothers eyes for A while, Bannete was confused "Bannete Ba?" he said in a confused tone. Just then A woman with A short black T-shirt & crimson colored jeans walked in. "Ok Kisame, time to go." she said. The woman was about 5'8", had long navy blue hair & was tan, like Kisame. "Okie dokie mom." Kisame said, barely paying attention. Hiruko blinked, which broke the trance for both of them. "So..should I wake Sasori?" Hiruko asked jokingly. "That'd be A good idea." Kisame said happily as he reached for A white T-shirt sitting on the table next to him. He put his shirt on & slipped on A pair of black flip-flops he had near the bed. "Sasori..." Hiruko whispered, nudging his shoulder. Sasori awoke feeling very drowsy. Soon the three were on their way with Kisame's mom back to his house.

"Oh! I'd better go tell the others you've ben released from the hospital." She exclaimed & ran off twords A seprate elevator. Kisame sighed, "Ok you do that Hiruko, seeya later!" she yelled out to her, waving. Hiruko waved as she entered the elevator. Hiruko exited the hospital & quickly found the others. "Hey guys! Kisame's been released from the hospital!" She exclaimed happily.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson saw Psy and stopped.

"Hey Psy, you should hear about the pokemon league challenge too.We trainers go around and collect 8 badges from "gym leaders." Once we get them all we can challenge the "pokemon league." And on the way we catch and train new pokemon!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee kept looking at the flowers and making a flower bracelet.

"Heh. Want one zigzagoon?" Renee said happily.

Zigzagoon nodded happily and renee but the flower bracelet ontop of zigzagoons head.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I see... that sounds like it would be one nice journey." Psy gazes upon the cloudy sky, appearing more beautiful than deadly.

"The weather is fine today..."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee looked up at the sky. It was so pretty, she used to love looking at the sky after a long day.

Soon along with zigzagoon fell fast asleep.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Let's do it Psy!Let's be league champions!"

He smiled and put his fist up.

"We can travel together collecting badge after badge, then once were champions we will battle each other to see who is the best!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back