• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    The next morning, Hiruko woke up to someone nudging her shoulder softly. "Hey..your gonna be late to start you jooourney." A voice whispered. She opened her eyes to find Kisame sitting at her bedside pushing on her shoulder playfully. "Ok, ok i'm up." she yawned, feeling unusually groggy.

Later Hiruko changed out of her pajamas & changed into her usual outfit. Hiruko thanked Kisame for waking her & was about to bolt out the door. "Oh, one more thing." She said, turning around & heading back to Kisame, who was standing on his front porch. "Thank you." She whispered to him & quickly gave him A peck on the lips. Kisame's face turned bright red, he was at cloud nine, he waved goodbye to her & wished the new trainer goodluck on her journey. Hiruko ran as fast as her legs could take her, she was cloud nine aswell.

Halfway into town, Hiruko figured she should stop for A bite to eat. She decided to stop at the "Spicy Pocket", the same resturaunt Psy was at.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee walked down a street still looking for someplace to eat.

"Ugh..I can't find any place to eat zigzagoon." Renee said annyoedly. She looked up to find a resturaunt called the "Spicy Pocket."

"I have been widhing to try Japanese and Chinese food...What dya say zigzagoon?" She asked her little pokemon who was staring at the resturaunt.Zigzagoon cave a little "zigzagoon" as if saying it wanted to try it too.

"Alright we'll try it!" Renee said happily as she walked into the resturaunt.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson continued walking the streets until he reached the Pokemon center.

"Alright, return Bulbasaur." He said as he put Bulbasaur in it's pokeball. "I guess I'll wait for everybody else out here."Samson reached into his bag and pulled out a candy bar. "Breakfast of champions." He thought before eating it, and standing outside the Pokemon center waiting for everyone else, so they could begin there journey.

"I guess everybody is out eating or something, but I can wait for them." Samson walked back into the Pokemon Center so he could sit inside and wait for everybody, but being the impatient person he is, Samson eventually found himself outside the city, on another walk, and while outside he saw a little green bird pokemon.

"What is that?" Samson said as he pulled out his pokedex and read the information."It's a...Natu?Well I'm gonna catch it!Go Bulbasaur!" Samson said as he released Bulbasaur."Alright Bulbsaur use tackle on it!" Samson said, as Bulbasaur charged at the Natu, hitting it for some damage.The Natu responded by pecking at Bulbasaur, then using some kind of psychic attack.Bulbasaur was obviously hurt, and Samson needed to act fast.

"What was that?" Samson wondered. "Alright Bulbasaur...one more tackle..put it all into it!" Bulbasaur ran at Natu at top speed and succesfully knocked it out. "Alright!" Samson cheered as he threw a pokeball, and after a little wiggling around caught Natu. "I caught my first pokemon before are Journey even started!" Samson shouted."I can't wait to see the looks on those guys faces!" He smiled as he made his way back to the Pokemon center, to heal his Bulbasaur and new Natu and wait for the others.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy was lost in thought for a majority of the group's journey, not even noticing his Houndour following with every footstep. By the time he regained knowledge of where he was. Everyone else was gone. Only his loyal Houndour was by his side, Gazing at him with those big old sad eyes. "Awww, what's the matter?" Randy asked Houndour. "Are you hungry?" And with that, Houndour barked with gret exitement. "Okay then, let's go to a pokemon market!" It took them a little while to find it, but when they did, Randy was getting a little hungry himself. "So, what can I get you two?" The sales clerk asked the two. "Oh, just some pokemon food, and some potions." Said Randy. After they paid for their merchandise and left, Randy looked for a place that wasn't too busy for Houndour to eat. He found a cool shaded place near a building without too much activity. "Perfect!" Said Randy. He opened the food there and Houndour chowed down. It was don in a matter of minutes. "Wow! You wern't kidding when you said you were hungry! Speaking of which..." He said as his stomach started to growl. "I'm hungry, too. He looked to the side of the building they were at ad saw that it was a resturaunt called "The Spicy Pocket" "Eh, I'm not too into spicy foods, but I'll take it! He said. "Alright Houndour, return!" He said as he held up a pokeball. The pokeball released a red beam in which Houndour became covered with, then seemed to vanish. "Alright, now I'm getting me some of that grub!" He said a he entered the resturaunt.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    As Psy was enjoying his meal, he notices the appearence of Renee, Hiruko, and Randy.

"Hey guys! Over here, the food is great! This is the best chinese and japanese restaurant I've ever been to so far!" Psy gives out a friendly smile to the three. He had no doubt that the three would enjoy their breakfast on Spicy Pocket.

After Psy's greeting, Quilava shows himself from jumping onto Psy's head, looking rather energetic.

"I wonder if Quilava would like the foods they serve here... can pokemon eat human food without trouble?" Psy asks, not knowing a single thing about pokemon and what they usually eat.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee walked over to Psy holding her Zgizagoon, she sat down and ordered as she fed Zigzagoon a pecha berry assuming that zigzagoon wouldn't like spicy food. Zigzagoon quickly ate the Pecha berry and licked Renee. Renee smiled at the little zigzagoon who was now playing with a bottle of soy sauce that was on the table.

She looked at zigzagoon who was still playing with soy sauce battle and said "Zigzagoon stop your going to spill soy sauce evreywhere."

Zigzagoon looked at her and gave her a look seeming to say "Aww... but can I have more berries then?"

"Ugh fine.." Renee said getting out a bowl of berries. As soon as the berries apeared it hopped in the bowl and started playing with the berries.

"Of course." renee said annoyidly.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson walked up to Nurse Joy and handed her his Pokeballs, so she could heal his pokemon.When he got them back, he went back outside and released Natu and Bulbasaur, deciding that his pokemon should get to know each other, since they were no longer enemies.

"Alright Natu...this is Bulbasaur.I want you to be his friend, and same goes for you Bulbasaur."Samson said nudging Bulbasaur towards Natu.

At first they just stared at each other, but then Natu approached Bulbasaur and hopped up and down. "Bulba!" Bulbasaur happily said watching Natu jump.They were becoming fast friends.After a little bit of more playing time, Samson returned the two pokemon to his pokeballs.

"Guh!Everybodies been gone all morning!I'm getting really tired of always WAITING!" Samson thought to himself.So he decided if anything, they would wait for him, so he headed down to the Pokemon Center to prepare for the journey.

"Alright, from what I know, good trainers are prepared, and weakened pokemon can be cured with a variety of items." Samson thought as he entered, purchased some potions, and other necessities, and exited the pokemon market and made his way back to the pokemon center, only to find.....nobody.

"Yarrrrgh!!!!!" Samson cried. "Destined to wait..." He thought.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy sat with Psy and the others and Decided that he shold let out his beloved Houndour. When released out of it's pokeball, Houndour lt out a howl. "Shh!" Said Randy. "You might get us kicked out!" Houndour made a guilty-ish look and barked quietly. Then houndour began to climb onto the table and play around Zigzagoon. "Houndour, quit playing with the pepper shaker!" Said Randy. "You're liable to sneeze!" Then it happened. Houndour inhaled deeply, then deeper, then deeper still. "No!" Said Randy as he put his finger over Houndour's nose. "Who knows what that sneeze will consist of! you want to set the place on fire or what?!" Houndour stopped the sneeze motion. "Phew!" Said Randy. That was close!" Then he proceeded to look at the menu.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Gah." renee said as she grabbed zigzagoon from the table as it got out of the berry bowl.

"Zigzagoon what did I tell you?" She said in a scoldish voice. Zigzagoon just gave a guiltish look and began to cry like a little baby.

"Oh no that won't work this time!" Renee said looking at the zigzagoon as it started whining again and giving her the puppy dog look.

"Ugh..Return zigzagoon." Renee said as a red laser engulfed an astonished zigzagoon.

"Jeeze.." Renee said in a relieved tone.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    OOC: -Holds breath- I gonna try to catch up xD
    Hiruko entered the resturaunt. She figured it would be A good time to get to know her newest Pokemon, Spiritomb. "Ok Spiritomb, come out." she announced, she held the Pokeball & A white light was emmitted & took the shape of Spiritomb. Hiruko noticed the others, "hey guys." she yelled over to them, waving her hand in the air but not too enthusiasticly. She walked over to the table & grabbed A chair. Spiritomb made A strange cry, which Hiruko thought would be normal for A Pokemon like that. "Oh, want me to introduce you?" she asked, picking up her newly obtained friend. "Guys, this is Spiritomb, I caught him last night." Spiritomb cried out happily & it's head kinda swirled around A bit.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    (ooc: geez...everybody went to that frickin restarunt.fine.)

Samson couldn't take it anymore and decided to find everybody.First he looked around the city in various places until he stumbled into a restarunt called "The Spicy Pocket."He ran to the others.

"This is where you've all been ALL MORNING?!Come on guys....we have a journey to start!There will be more restarunts on the way, but I'm to excited to wait up for you guys anymore!C'mon c'mon let's go!"

Samson began pointing towards the door, waving everybody towards it.He had a trainers passion.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Well we can't really go on our pokemon on an empty stomach, or else we will make frequent restaurant stops later on." Deeply, Psy is also wanting to get going.

Quilava now put himself on Psy's left shoulder, silently inspecting the others nearby. He isn't shy, just usually quiet around others who seem unknown to him.

Psy hopes for Quilava that the spirit of battling exists in him.

"I hope we win us some pokemon battles for us..." Psy thought to himself.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson looked at Psy.

"Man, don't you wanna be a great trainer?We don't always have time for restarunts!We'll be traveling around, sometimes not seeing a town for days...we can BUY food to take with us!Come on guys let's go!"Samson said.

Samson walked outside and waited for everybody to finish there food.

"Geez...I wonder how serious these guys are..." He thought."Well I'll see what happens during the journey, I'm sure we'll all get stronger." Samson began walking back and forth outside the restarunt, putting his face against the glass every so often.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Well I guess we should leave huh? Samson seems to be so impatient, so we shouldn't keep him waiting any longer." Renee said.

She got up from the chair and picked up her bag. Renee left the restaurant and saw Samson pacing back and for impatiantly.

"Yup he definetly wants to get this journey started..." Renee thought to herself quietly. She realeased Zigzagoon who was crying its eyes out because it had to go back to its pokeball.

"Shh shh its okay zigzagoon. I only returned you because you were being bad and I didn't want to get kicked out of the restaurant." She said as she picked zigzagoon down and started calming it down.

Zigzagoon quickly calmed down and was barking happily once more.

"Thats better!" Renee said.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I'll be out there just a sec!" Psy faces down at his dish, instantly noticing the food in his plate suddenly vanished.

"Hey... who ate my last pieces of the teryaki chicken I had earlier?" He asks the others near him. He was dissapointed that this time he would not fully satisfy his stomach.

"Why do I have to be a bad randomness magnet at times like this?" He thought to himself.

Quilava quickly hides himself under the table, silently sitting on Randy's left shoe.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson stood against the wall and noticed Reene walk out.
    "Well at least one of you finally finished eating." He said to her."We just gotta wait for them to hurry up.I mean, I'm sure you want to travel and whatnot as well, don't you Reene?"
    He sat on the curb by the restarunt and began playing with his pokeballs.
    "I just hope, I do as good in this journey as I think I will..."
    Samson stood up and continued pacing back and forth.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    "Alright." Said Randy as he gathered his things next to him. "You've convinced me, Samson. But I'm finishing my cheese nuggets!" He said as he chowed down on the nuggets. about two minutes later, Randy finished and let out a belch. "Whoops!" Said randy as he covered his mouth "Sorry about that. Now where's houndour? Here, boy!" Randy called for houndour. "Excuse me." He said as he got up, not knowing that Psy's Quilava was on his foot. "OOF!" Exclaimed Randy as he tripped over Quilava, the Quilava seeming to anticipate and evade this action. Then Randy heard what seemed to be a snicker. It was his Houndour, sitting next to Quilava. "Very funny, you two." Said Randy sarcastically. "I'll be outside. Come on, Houndour!" Randy said. Houndour followed, still snickering.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    She looked at Samson he still looked very impatient. "Jeeze I wanna travel too but it wouldn't kill ya to have a little patience." Renee said petting her zigzagoon.

She looked at her zigzagoon who was soon fast asleep in her arms.
    "Your so cute." She quietly said to herself.Renee continued petting zigzagoon to keep zigzagoon comfterble.Renee picked up her backpack and looked through it and took out a water bottle and began drinknig it.

"Heh I didn't order a drink with lunch." Renee said embarrasingly.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson smirked.
    "You know Reene...if you keep babying that Zigzagoon...I couldn't see it becoming a competive battler...what are your plans for this journey?"
    Samson walked over and peaked back into the restarunt to see Psy still in there.
    "Geez.....I wish he would hurry up."
    Samson focused back on Reene.
    "So, like I said. What are your plans?"

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy waits quietly ouside of the resturaunt. Houndour was slowly calming down from their little incident. "Wow, it was that funny to you?" Asked randy, as Houndour nodded eagerly. "Okay" Said randy as he began to laugh himself "I'll admit it was some good thinking on your part. But don't do it again!" He said. Houndour barked, clearly understanding what Randy Said. Then something strange happened. A Corphish walked up to Randy and put it's claws up like it wanted to box. "You see this?" Randy asked Houndour. "This fool wants to battle us! Okay then, but prepare to lose!" He said as Houndour howled with great eager. Corphish lunged at Houndour,but Houndour dodged easily. "Alright, use Bite!" Randy commanded. Houndour dove into Corphish and bit into it hard. "That's the ticket!" Encouraged Randy! But then Corphish retaliated by using Crabhammer. Houndour fell, but managed to get up. "Alright Houndour." Randy said "Use Tackle, quick!" Houndour slammed into Corphish, knocking it back some ways. "Okay, time to wrap this up!" Said Randy as he gripped a pokeball. "Go, Pokeball!" He shouted as the pokeball flew from his hand and landed on Corphish. The pokeball let uot a red light, engulfing Corphish. It shook a little, then shook some more. "Come on..." Said Randy, wanting his first capture attempt to be a successful one. Then the ball stopped shaking and let out a noise that resembled a dial. "Alright, good job, Houndour!" Randy said as he picked up the Corphish. "We've added a Corphish onto our roster! Now return Houndour!" Randy said as he returned Houndour. "Now, off to the pokemon ceneter!" He said as he headed toward the town's pokemon center.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back