• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon season 1 and 2

Years
    hi, quick question. can someone tell me once and 4 all how many ep. there are in season 1 and how many there are in season 2. because wherever i look 2 try and find out its different.

cheers.

brian11301993

I Am Sofa King Good
    Years
    Well there are a diffferent number of Japanease aired episodes and English aired episode so I will give you both...

Season #1
    J: 83
    E: 78

Note that some English episodes where shown out of order, shown in later seasons, or not shown at all outside of Japan.

Season #2
    I believe both episodes have 33 or 34 episodes, that I am completely unaware of.

This question should be very easy to answer, but with the random playing order and stricter laws on the US airings of the show it can be very hard to actually find an exact number of episodes for each language.

Years
    ok, thanks for that. wat i dont understand is why on pokemon.com it says there is only 51 ep. in season one. and then for season 2 it says there are 52. i dunno wat to make of that?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    In America in season 1 there are 78, I think.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    ok, thanks for that. wat i dont understand is why on pokemon.com it says there is only 51 ep. in season one. and then for season 2 it says there are 52. i dunno wat to make of that?

That's how many epiosdes there are in a season. Season 2 is also in Indigo League. The other number 70 or 80 something is how long the opening went on for.

I get confused because what Americans call a season is what's called a series here, but I think a series is something else in America...

Back