• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Season DVD

AtotheD

wovv
    Years
    Does anyone know when the Pok?mon season DVD boxes will be released?...

Or they maybe won't! I don't know but I'm curious, because I wanna buy them so I have all the episodes on DVD. I have the 40first ones (from the begining) on my comp, but I want to have them all :classic:

AtotheD

wovv
    Years
    that sucks. They should take like all the episodes of Jotho and put them in a DVD box. instead of buying one for each episode...

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I totally agree! It gets confusing. Cause see I dun have Kids WB I only have Cartoon Network and its only showing the old ones. But I do sometimes see some newer ones while I am at my grandmas. Btw, how far are they in the Hoenn series in America?

Years
    Man, at least they're showing the old season in order on CN. I think one of the networks should have a marathon of the old seasons!

P.S. In Hoenn, Ash just met a bunch of Nuzleaf, which caused lots of trouble for Ash's, May's, and Brock's Pok?mon. They're finally challanging Brawley in the next episode.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I would really like it if they did make some DVD boxes for seasons. But, don't know why they don't. :rambo:

Back