• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Seen on Wi-fi will go to your pokedex?

ThePokeKid

Red wants to battle!
    Years
    I need to know, because im stuck on some pokemon like drifbloon and the evolved version of cherubi

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    To answer your question, no, they're not added to your dex. But they're easy to find- if you battle all the trainers on the road, you'll eventually see them.

EDIT: There's only one evolved form of Cherubi- that's Cherrim.

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
    No you can't add pokemon you see on wifi to your dex and if you need a cherubi or drifloon I'll trade you one you'll have to evolve the cherubi though

Years
    You can keep it if you want. I don't use him any more. But you will have to wait. Sorry but I lent my pokemon pearl to my friend cuz he might consider getting it. At least untill sunday.
    He has some nice moves though. Forgot what, but they are good.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
    the trainer is a female and its near some grass ^^ can't remember exact positios but its south of pal park

Back