• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Seraphi 4th thread

exteradude

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=R8RTSQ5E

Well, here it is! The demo!

https://rapidshare.de/files/16915947/Exteradude_Starter_kit.exe.html

Story: Team Flame has arisen to make a comapny called SYMPHO. They sell a hit Video game.

The vidio game world and the real world fuse to make a new world, infecting the region with evil Pokemon, and team Flame has infected all their Pokemon with Pokerus. (Pokerus is a Poke-Desease in R/S/FR/LG/E. It makes pokemon stronger.)

You get your Pokemon when your 13, and you have to deliver a package. You then go to Professor KITE's LAB. He gives you a Pikachu and a Charmander, and asks you to deliver a package to BILL.

DEMO INCLUDES:

Battle System (As usual)
    Team Flame
    A new region (Un named)

CREDITS
    Blizzy's SK
    My SK (Edited from it)
    Whoever I forgot

NOTES
    This beta goes to the 2nd town. This beta is V 1.1

SITE
    https://exteradudegames.tripod.com/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Now downloading it .Best of luck and greetings for a game going to be great.I cant go out of starting home what to do.I m keen in your game.please tell me.

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Ermm....
    I downloaded your demo and I have a few comments to make:
    1) Have you tried making the balck tiles in-passible? It's really annoying when you walk into nothingness
    2) Try making the doors touch sensitive (when charcter steps on thme it teleports

3) Shop option. The canel otion is not available. and There is a random choice slesctor in the middle of nowhere
    Apart from all that I like your game. It has an excellent storyline and great potential.
    Good luck, I wish you the very best
    SG06

exteradude

Ermm....
    I downloaded your demo and I have a few comments to make:
    1) Have you tried making the balck tiles in-passible? It's really annoying when you walk into nothingness
    2) Try making the doors touch sensitive (when charcter steps on thme it teleports

3) Shop option. The canel otion is not available. and There is a random choice slesctor in the middle of nowhere
    Apart from all that I like your game. It has an excellent storyline and great potential.
    Good luck, I wish you the very best
    SG06

1.) If I did, in the game the hero can't walk anywhere, believe me, I tried, it.
    2.) Hmmm....I think that's a good Idea. I'll think it over.
    2.) Heck, I can't script. How do I do that anyway?

And thanks for the comments. I am working on the 3rd town right now. Screenies coming soon! I'll make the BETA V 1.2 after the 2nd Gym.

I'll also need help. I'll need a Waudby sprite in size for the Starter Kit, and I'll need a movie Script, so that I can make the Credits at the end of the game. Mostly I need scripters and Spriters.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    well, like space gaurd 06 i think you should make the black tiles inpassable, or if you need them to be passable then make a new black tile thats inpassable, and use that for like the outer bits of a house... Very nice game... oh and btw, if you cant script, then how did you get a cbs? did someone give it to you or did you somehow make it xD. again, very nice game, hope it lives on and eventually gets completed.

Years
    Would you stop creating new threads all the time just because your thread falls down to the second or third page?

exteradude

UPDATE:
    I finished the 2nd town! Now, I'm going to make the third town, and then make a new demo!!!!:laugh:

EDIT:
    well, like space gaurd 06 i think you should make the black tiles inpassable, or if you need them to be passable then make a new black tile thats inpassable, and use that for like the outer bits of a house... Very nice game... oh and btw, if you cant script, then how did you get a cbs? did someone give it to you or did you somehow make it xD. again, very nice game, hope it lives on and eventually gets completed.

I used Blizzy's SK. I was going to make my SK, but i tried to open Seraphi with RMXP, and it said "Coud't load actor data," so I decided to redo my game w/ my SK.

Sorry to DP, but I have a DEMO for BETA V 1.2. I'm uploading it right now. Here's a screenie:

Pokemon Seraphi 4th thread

Well, When the BETA is uploaded, I'll tell you!

EDIT:

BETA DEMO V1.2 OUT!!!!! CHECK 1st POST!!!!

EDIT2
    Here's the Pokemon Seraphi Site:
    https://maxpages.com/pokemonseraphi/

Last edited:

exteradude

I have recently moved to Ventura, CA, and I'll be camping until further notice. I have a labtop, thank god!
    Oh yeah! The updates! I have the first region done: consisting of 2 gyms and an elite 2. I am planning to work on another region, this time, well, better.
    I am so worked up; i am working on a novel, and it's been very hard to test-play on my labtop, and i don't have internet, worst of all. I have been sick, so that didn't help, either. I'm just planning to have other people here finish it, but i know i can do it. Well, at least moving to ventura helped my health.

If I can in any way, I'll post screenshots and some way, some how, post a demo.

~Exteradude~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Please upload your demo in rapidshare also megaupload has slot based download system which is ver ysmall for my country.Can u please upload rapidshare.thnx

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Upload the demo on fliefront. It's the only demo site that works for me and it's good.

Now as for this game I'm liking this.

exteradude

I don't have internet, so I can't upload it. I made that post, and this right now, at my school's library PC.
    No updates for today.
    Thanks for the comments!

EDIT:
    The first REGION has two gyms because, well, it'll have to get over with quick, so you can go to the next region, where there'll be 8 badges, an elite 4, and a champion, like in all pokemon games. That REGION is infested with Team flame's members. There, you find the battle between Seraphi, the main pokemon of the game, and Lugia, it's brother. Seraphi is an electric-type lugia. All i need is a way to make movies on RMXP, and a good title screen of a yellow lugia. Help me with that, can ya? And, in return, I'll get you on the credits.
    WHOOPS! Speaking of the credits, forgot to credit Crazy meerkat for the credits after you defeat the champ! After school (Right now, school hasn't started yet), i'll go on my labtop and add him to the credits!!!!

Last edited:

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Im gonna download it now..........U should try FileDen..........thats a good hosting site........

Rubypoke

Addictive...
    Years
    Hmmm I cant download it, on rapidshare it just makes me pay ridiculous amounts and on the other one, Megaupload or something, the site keeps changing to ebay.

Can you do a better file uploader? Whatever somebody else has said, as I dont know many game uploaders.

The screenshots ive seen look good though, i'd love to play it.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    do yall know google does website hosting with no ads i hate tripod and angel and geo

exteradude

Okay! Well, I'm taking a break from it, so I can work on Pkmn Violet. Or I may add the region to Pkmn Violet. I dunno.

Back