• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon shadow black

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    this is my first hack( I made several others but my rom always crashed) it is called pokemon shadow black.

hack of: ruby

story
    Spoiler:

New things:
    new team(Dark Sky)
    no gyms/badges(don't have to collect any)
    new pokemon
    sinnoh pokemon
    new legends
    new story
    new region(honnis)
    interesting team leader(Dark Flygon) he is uncatchable

screenshots
    Spoiler:

downloads
    Spoiler:

help wanted: spriters
    scripters
    title screen editors
    someone to insert tiles

And those banners that go in your signature

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    it's a bacwards version of sinnoh. that's where you go

oh, and darkrai friend, make a ray sprite, i'll send you a picture of him

Years
    Is the region a backwards version of Sinnoh? If not, then you shouldn't use that as a name. If it is... you're going to have a lot of explaning to do about how that got into existence.

If you ever need anything, you can ask me. Granted I may need instructions for everything but mapping, but I'll offer my services where I can.

I can't do much, so I'd like to help out as many people as possible with what I can do.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Giratina is from an altrenate universe apparently. so he is the version ledgendary. you start in sinnoh but you investigate turnback cave and get sucked into this other world when team dark sky tries to capture giratina. there, are you happy now?
    oh, and darkrai friend, i will give the pic to you

it is a backwards version, by the way. they worship giratina instead of dialga/palkia

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    here is the pic of ray. download it for easy viewing

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    ok should the sprite look exactly like the picture or should I make a sprite of Rayquaza?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    make it look like him

I also need a good scripter

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    I can do some scriping for you.. Just temperary though, I've got alot of scripting to do.. So um, Got msn? I'll get scripting for you now.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Okay, this is just sad... I need help badly

>KILLER<

NOOB HACKER/GOOD PLAYER
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    who will be the starter?

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    ray the talking rayquaza (he is still only level 5)

jayhova_l

Banned
    Years
    yea, what antwhan said, It makes games dumb if you make the starter a legendary. No offense, but you should maybe make it an event later on in the game.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    IM sry but it seems like ur underexperience, understaffed, and having trouble answering some of the simplest questions (like the ones Haseo, the Sliver Twilight) maybe people dont wanna help bcuz they dont understand the stroy 100% (Backwards sinnoh???) maybe u shud include some more info a screenshot here or there spice it up...anyways im rantin but i mean no offense and i wish u luck

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    okay, I'll post it here now. to make a long story short, you and ray(starter) go to turnback cave and encounter team dark sky, you beat them and their leader (Dark flygon) then they reveal their plot to capture giratina, but he appears and sucks you and team dark sky into the altrenate dimension where it lives, and you must stop team dark sky, and get them back to sinnoh or else they will destroy both worlds.

And yes. I am understaffed, no one will help me with spriting or scripting. dark charizard abandoned me and so did darkraifriend. and I can't include screenshots yet, because the pallete in veilstone city is messed up, and your player's hat looks yellow instead of blue

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    OO i c that sucks idk maybe u shud try to get a team started in the team discussion forum

Back