• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Shadow

Rate your experience

• 5*

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 4*

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2*

• 1*

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Not sure where to go after beating 5th gym leader (Koga). Did a bunch of side stuff, got rock smash, but not sure what to do in order to get to next town. Can't find strength or surf HMs. Got cut, but not strength, surf, or fly yet.

Years
    Not sure where to go after beating 5th gym leader (Koga). Did a bunch of side stuff, got rock smash, but not sure what to do in order to get to next town. Can't find strength or surf HMs. Got cut, but not strength, surf, or fly yet.

In the current version you can get it after you beat Koga and go to beachmarsh where a guy should give it to you otherwise you can get it in the pokemon triad gyms but thats difficult

Can't find the cave on route 3. Can someone help?

the cave appears if you enter the route at certian times that are different the left enterance is at ?:55-?:59 ? being any number

if you enter from the north I believe Its :00 - :05 Cheers and sorry for not repliying for months more active on discord

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    For some reason I can't extract the game it always stops at this point and then not responding and I have to close it. Tried redownloading multiple times, didn't help.
    Pokemon Shadow

Years
    For some reason I can't extract the game it always stops at this point and then not responding and I have to close it. Tried redownloading multiple times, didn't help.
    Pokemon Shadow

I just updated the link to the upload folder which includes V1.3, you can try to download the previous version if you would like otherwise I will be updating to v1.5 tomorrow, I'm on a 6hr flight so I'm using this time to expand my game and I would encourage waiting until tomorrow. Feel free to join the discord to see when the update gets released

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I can finally extract the 1.5 version. But now when I try to start the game I get an "RGSS104E.dll not found" error message.

Years
    only a black screen when trying to play the game

I can finally extract the 1.5 version. But now when I try to start the game I get an "RGSS104E.dll not found" error message.

I'm probably gonna need to take this up with scripting questions, I'm gonna try a few things but I am unsure what's up, I may end up trying to update the essentials version from 18 to 20 but it will require time if I do that and I'd like to get it fixed in the next few days... if someone has some idea of what's going on hmu on discord

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Hello. I seem to have run into an error, but maybe I am wrong. I have faced down 8 leaders and achieved 8 badges, yet I am told I do not have 8 badges upon trying to go towards the league. Is there something I am missing?

Years
    Hello. I seem to have run into an error, but maybe I am wrong. I have faced down 8 leaders and achieved 8 badges, yet I am told I do not have 8 badges upon trying to go towards the league. Is there something I am missing?

Are you playing one of the recent versions releases

Also there is a cave over to the right that if u go through it and solve a puzzle u can get to the e4 with 0 badges, that's just a temporary work around while I figure out the issue

Back