• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Shadow

Rate your experience

• 5*

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 4*

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2*

• 1*

• Total voters
Years
  • New update today V1.7
    -8bit audio changes for every map
    -new npc that catalogs rare encounters in each area, fight him and find out
    -quite a few added npc's most can only be found a certian times of the day and many have very important in game hints

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How do I purify the shadow pokemon? I see the Purify chamber in the PC but can't figure out how it works.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How do I purify the shadow pokemon? I see the Purify chamber in the PC but can't figure out how it works.

it's kinda like pokemon xd in a way, first you have to have the shadow pokemon in the pc, then you gotta move it in the purifier, after that you gotta move other pokemon in the purifier, you will see a bar that shows you the strength of purifying near the bottom

Years
  • How do I purify the shadow pokemon? I see the Purify chamber in the PC but can't figure out how it works.

it's kinda like pokemon xd in a way, first you have to have the shadow pokemon in the pc, then you gotta move it in the purifier, after that you gotta move other pokemon in the purifier, you will see a bar that shows you the strength of purifying near the bottom

Also the rock right outside of the shadow lab can be used to open their hearts after they get purifyed

You can battle with them to slowly purify them to

Years
  • Another new update

V1.8.2
    -audio updates for trainers in wild and gyms
    -shadow stone can be used on every overworld legendary, but can you handle what else happens
    -Shadow stone quest updates and fixes
    -recolored all legendarys currently in the game for shadow forums
    -added a bunch of npcs to the super mart
    -fixed bug in route 4 house where you can walk through walls
    -fixed bug in route 4 house where you transfer inside of the stair guy
    -many other small bug fixes
    -fixed the movie animations to slow down to the right frame rate even when your in super speed
    -added an option to slow down or speed up you game in your homes downstairs window as well as the right corner of every pokecenter
    -fixed the intro music for game booting
    -added a few hints to find ho-oh
    -made lugias location alot more findable

Merry Christmas

report bugs crashes game freezes ect

Probably my best update so far remember you can join my discord ver 1.8.0 and 1.8.1 were released there before 1.8.2 finally made its way here

Years
  • New update V1.9.2
    -finished the 3 new islands
    -3new legendarys
    -if your team rockets leader you can now enter the cavern
    -added in a new super secret shop somewhere that sells mega stones as well as other stuff
    -new mini event that is not complete
    -added in a mini nuzlock feature for new games
    -fixed alot of reported bugs
    -cops can now be battled to avoid jail but are somewhat strong
    -made safe cracking better
    -made alot of pokemon league trainers use shadow pokemon
    -added in a few puzzles for the 3 new legendarys
    -added a regi hint in a random house

Things still to do for V1.9
    -add item balls to the 3 new island's
    -finish the 2 new minigames on the island's
    -finish the mini event with one of the legendarys
    -setup bounty hunters to leave the rocket leader alone
    -more I'm sure

I wanna improve my game as much as possible and that's only possible if you report bugs, I love debugging my game even more that building new features so please report all bugs.

Years
  • New update V1.9.3

-check discord for the list of update features
    -sorry for delaying this update was in a car accident and holiday stuff piled up
    -next update is 2.0 and may take some time but I plan to make a new thread at that time that says completed rather than release but if you join my discord you may get a mini update before that point

Years
  • Another last update to this thread. This update has ladders which adds a whole new level of exploration to the game check out the discord for more info, all Gen 1-3 legendarys can now be found in the game except rayquazza but he will be attainable in 2.0

Days
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Hi, great game so far! Can someone tell me where I can find Rock Smash?

Back