• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon ~shadow_black~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    SHADOW BLACKthis my hack pokemon shadow black
    .::~FEATURES~::.
    :pokeball: 1.TILE EDITING
    :pokeball: 2.SCRIPT EDITING
    :pokeball: 3.MAP EDITING
    :pokeball: 4.PALETE EDITING
    :pokeball: 5.TILE TIDITNG
    :pokeball: 7.FAKE MONS

.::~STORY_LINE~::.
    A GENERIC STORM HAS STRUCK THE HOME TOWN OF RENBIRTH TOWN AND PROF SAP
    GIVES YOU A LETS YOU CHOSE ONE OF THREE RECENTLE FOUND POKEMON BUT THE GENERIC STORM IS GETING COLSER TO THE SHRINE OF LIGHT AND IF A STRAY BOLT OF LIGHTING HITS IT THE RARE POKEMON AWAKES

.::~SCREENS~::.
    pokemon ~shadow_black~

Last edited:
    Years
    It look really cool. Pandama is funny xD The story line reminds me of Fantatic 4 if it's what I understood lol :p Any more info about the game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    thank you finally some one posts and yes i did get my idea for the fantastic 4 and all most all pokemon have been altered by this storm

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    thank you so much and ive got a
    pokemon ~shadow_black~

new pre evoltion that has made its daybu as a new starter its a pree evaltion of syther check it out
    pokemon ~shadow_black~

cool isnt it plus a new evoltion of unkown thats right unkown
    a sprite comeing soon. and the new heros in this photo
    pokemon ~shadow_black~

Last edited:
    Years
    What type is Pandama? It's water right? (Since it's on starters) I think it's mosntly like Normal to me :/ Anyway any new screens?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    yes look above and pandma is a ice type not water a new type off game that has ice type pokemon as a stater cool hu

crasher191

The raw power of dragons...
    Years
    very nice game hackstar , cant wait till u release the beta. Im watching this game!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back