• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Shadows of Justice OOC Thread

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    You're worried about how a Patrat would generate electricity? Shouldn't you be more focused on the fact that Machamp can learn Flamethrower through the use of a TM?

I guess it would make a little more sense for Patrat's evolution (Watchog) to be able to learn it due to the fact that the yellow markings on its body can glow and shimmer in order to distract an opponent. That does have a somewhat electrical feel to it, but that's not the point. It mainly means that I don't have to pick out an electric type Pokemon, one which I've never really had a huge amount of love for. I love the element itself, but no single Electric-type really ends up as the ally that I want it to be.

Actually, on the note of Patrat > Watchog, it actually seems a little more adept at fighting than the other Pokemon which fill a similar niche. It learns Hypnosis which is always a useful move to have in any situation. Then you've obviously got the chance to learn Thunderbolt and such. It also knows Detect, which is always fun to use...

You know, it's only downside is that it had the lowest stat total of all Generation V Pokemon. =)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I only mentioned it because I was trying to figure how you would write it using thunderbolt. Otherwise it does seam to be pretty set for battling and would be cool to see what you come up with for fights.

I'm also debating having my character travel with someone else. But I don't know how that will work out since I haven't seriously RPed interacting with other characters in a long time.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Name: Wynn Shellstone
    Badges: None
    Ribbons: None
    Money: 3000$

Inventory:

Adventure Items:

- Escape Rope
    Berries:
    - Oran Berries x3
    - Pecha Berries x3
    Apricorn Balls:
    - Apricorn Balls x5
    Key Items:
    - PokePedia
    - Trainer Card
    - Adventure Log

Pokemon:

-Pokemon 1:
    Name:
    Ares
    Species: Tepig
    Level: 5
    Nature: Adamant
    Moveset:Tackle, Tail Whip, Fire Oath

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    I kept forgetting to mention this, but I do want Lily to do contests.

Name: Lily Rosemary Taylor
    Badges: None
    Ribbons: None
    Money:

Inventory:
    --Adventure Items:
    -Escape Rope x1
    ---Berries
    -Oran Berry x5
    -Pecha Berry x5
    ----Apricorn Balls
    -Apricorn Ball x6
    -----Key Items:
    -PokePedia
    -Trainer Card
    -Adventure Log

Pokemon:

-Pokemon 1:
    Name: Eragon
    Species: Axew
    Level: 5
    Nature: Sassy
    Moveset: Scratch, Leer, Dragon Rage

--Pokemon 2:
    Name: Dixie
    Species: Lillipup
    Level: 3
    Nature: Naughty
    Moveset: Tackle, Leer, Oder Sleuth

---Pokemon 3:
    Name:
    Species:
    Level:
    Nature:
    Moveset:

----Pokemon 4:
    Name:
    Species:
    Level:
    Nature:
    Moveset:

-----Pokemon 5:
    Name:
    Species:
    Level:
    Nature:
    Moveset:

------Pokemon 6:
    Name:
    Species:
    Level:
    Nature:
    Moveset:

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Oh. Kelli Jo wants contests too. Heh. Heh. Heh.
    And Gym Battles. And both of them.

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    Melody will probably dabble between contests and gym battles, since I'm unsure which I want her to partake in, and she seem like the kind of character who wouldn't be able to make up her mind on this sort of thing. Besides, that means that she gets to see what it's like trying both, and thus learn a wider variety of battle techniques, even if she wouldn't be quite as experienced in either side as some of the other trainers.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Seeing as how Wynn likes the idea of being a breeder more than a trainer, I think she'll do Contests too. She'll probably still challenge at least the first Gym, though, before switching.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Think I'm going to stick with gym battles, I will watch the Contests though since I think that would be cool. also anyone want to travel with Trent? I'm willing to try out Rping with others.

Other than that I should have my next post up in a day or so.

Back