• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shattered Region Map Feedback

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    I have used RPG Maker to design the looks of the region I plan on using in my hack Pokemon Shattered, I would love any feedback and criticism any of you can offer. The map is made to be pretty similar to an open world game, by the end of the game you have pretty free rain as to where to go. This is the Yin & Yang Regions. The region's and general areas are mapped

Map Legend
    Towers: Towns/Cities
    Dark Green Path: Routes
    White: Snow
    Red Circle: Balance League
    Blue Circle: Gyms [League Requires 5 per region + 3 in Neutral Zone], Gym # is marked.

Pokemon Shattered Region Map Feedback

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'm no expert, but it doesn't look bad at all. It looks different from most other people's region ideas. It'd be interesting to see how you'd implement it in a hack but it's a solid outline for a region.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    I think this map looks awesome. I am just wondering how you are going to make it? It probably will be the best map ever! Just remember without a team that stuff takes a long time and you tend to want to be lazy and cutback. I know I felt that at sometimes especially with my intro and Oak intro it is still annoying and I can't get it to work. So just remember people here can help and this map looks awesome!

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
    Years
  • The map and idea are both epic in my opinion, but I'm gonna ask you a few questions and give some constructive criticism if you don't mind. :P

- First off, are the Neutral Zone and Northern Land keeping their names or are they just placeholders? They sound kind of boring imo.
    - I would refrain from calling your two regions literally Yin and Yang. I think it's a cool idea to have Yin and Yang be a big part of their names though. Yinto and Yangto possibly?
    - I don't have any idea what the names of the mountains mean, but I trust that you have done your research well. :P
    - Now I'm at it with the questions, what does the Northern Land symbolize or is it just a random place?

Apart from that, I absolutely love your region map! Seeing the water puzzles and city placements gets me all excited! Good luck!

Back