• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Pokemon Shield - looking for Nickit/Thievul and Wooloo/Dubwool with their Hidden Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Does anyone have a spare Thievul and Dubwool (or their pre-evolution) with their Hidden Ability Stakeout and Bulletproof respectively? I have two spare Galarian Slowpoke with Regenerator on offer.

Edit: Got Dubwool, need Thievul

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Does anyone have a spare Thievul and Dubwool (or their pre-evolution) with their Hidden Ability Stakeout and Bulletproof respectively? I have two spare Galarian Slowpoke with Regenerator on offer.

Hey do you have a HA Poplilo

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have two spares. If you have either Thievul or Dubwool (or their pre-evolution) with their Hidden Ability, then I can offer you one

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    When you do go online, the link code will be 6969 6969. Again, my trainer name is Stuart

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back