• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon silver version

is this game ok

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    pokemon silver version

Hack name: pokemon silver version

Hack of: pokemon fire red

storyline:

Based three years before silver you are stil hiro but your only ten your dad has just came back from a report on the mystry of the new ruins your dad is reporter the cave is sealed with mystry like symbols a team of reserch's find out what most of it means it said the rise of of legends there not sure what that ment but a man in the johto belives he does the lendary lugia and Ho-oh and will waken but then also the lendary dogs will scatter over johto causing may mayhem

screens:

pokemon silver version
    -
    pokemon silver version

pokemon silver version
    -
    pokemon silver version
    pokemon silver version

note this last screen is not real well yes and no i changed the color it really looks like this real screen

pokemon silver version

Last edited:

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Nice screen, but the map size is large for Newbark Town.

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    There're much spaces in the map, i think better if you resize it smaller. Sorry i''m not good at English :p

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    ohh ok thanks but this is based three years before.
    And its not a madger problem there will be many diffrent things in this game that the real silver du's not ok i have to go have dinner i will be back

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I hacks your screenies are lovely i wanted to ask you that you have put a gym there,is it prof. elms lab or a real gym.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    it's really good man.
    this will be a great hack.
    maybe if ou are finished whith silver, you can adjust it to become gold.
    what do you think, will you do it also

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    I think he's talking about the left-inferior corner. If you see it for a while, you'll notice that is a minor problem.

Great hack man, I'm doing a hack about 6 years later of the original Silver game. It has a new hero and new pokemons. I would be glad to know when are you going to post some more screens :D

ELGONZO!!!

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    I mannged to get up this morning and make the lay out of your house
    pokemon silver version

this layout is based 3 years before the real silver just in case you say
    ( its not the same as silver) ok now to ansewer your qestions

vivekharin said:
    I hacks your screenies are lovely i wanted to ask you that you have put a gym there,is it prof. elms lab or a real gym.
    no it is prof elm's lab it looks like a gym but its not becuase there is a new style of gym

flash boy said:
    Ahh that lugia is so coool how did u do it I hacks.
    easy would you like me to make a tutorail for you

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    dude this hack looks pretty awsome... wish uall the best with it, but i think doin all the events will be hard 2 do, but gud luck neways

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    no hiro is the name the hero in silver gold crystal and getting around to change the name of title in the title screen

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back