• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon silver version

is this game ok

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    Ok xXkillaXx you are geting offtopic.
    Now to on topic three great words
    ( NEW SCREENS ) hang that two words lol

pokemon silver version
    -
    pokemon silver version

pokemon silver version
    -
    pokemon silver version

pokemon silver version

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    i have fixed the title screen but it still needs work on it you are going to say wow when you see belive me its awsome and im fixing title where its says fire red to silver version righting just like the on in my sig.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    That looks pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to the beta version next month. Keep up the good work!

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    well im haveing troubals with title ;_;
    ^_^ i might ask mewthree9000 for tutorail for that anways i am going to post some screens in about five min's ok

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    this is an awsome hack, one question tho... how did u change the event where prof. oak takes u too his lab to choose your starter, thats wat always confused me wen i was doin fr/lg hacks

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    have not even thourt of that.
    but i am starting to think about a nother hack ruby hack called pokemon midnight moon but will still make this thoo awell ase the other one im am going to start on my new hope fully today i can post my new game on pc ok bye.
    im going yo finsh this hack

Last edited:

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    u shud onli do 1 hack at a time, or u will get caught up doin both, just a suggestion...

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    xXkillaXx said:
    erm i think his name is Jimmy in the anime and Gold in the Manga because i was examining their profiles and they both had a Typhlosion and the only person i found in anime with 'hiro' as their name was Hiromi who trains a Swampert and their exactly the same except for hair colour but i found Green(Gary) in the Manga has green hair and in Pokemon Chronicles Gary has Red hair.edit:whops i meant to PM you

pokemon silver version

Gold,HIRO,Taylor,Karl. The top one is the color of the game as it always is. The second one is the Heros REAL name the last 2 are just suggested ones.

Now the hack looks really cool man and i hope you keep up the work and dont give up like most of the silver and gold remakes have lol.

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    i wont was going to but you's have incougred me not and not going to stop in till this is pc best ever hack thanks guys

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back