• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon silver version

is this game ok

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    can't wait for this release. I really hope you don't stop on this game because i was waiting for some one for the longest time to remake gold and silver w/o any mess ups in it. hope we get that beta sometime soon.

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    mini34 said:
    I like it but make your rival a different character. Why would you want a nerd as a rival?
    its not a nerd mini34 you no your rival in the real silver well thats his dad who works for prof elm ok he play's a inportant role in my game
    pmape09 said:
    can't wait for this release. I really hope you don't stop on this game because i was waiting for some one for the longest time to remake gold and silver w/o any mess ups in it. hope we get that beta sometime soon.
    with out a dout in mymind this will rock pc this will be pc #1 hack
    I hacks all the way baby

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    QUOTE: Quote:
    Originally Posted by I hacks
    no hiro is the name the hero in silver gold crystal and getting around to change the name of title in the title screen

erm i think his name is Jimmy in the anime and Gold in the Manga because i was examining their profiles and they both had a Typhlosion and the only person i found in anime with 'hiro' as their name was Hiromi who trains a Swampert and their exactly the same except for hair colour but i found Green(Gary) in the Manga has green hair and in Pokemon Chronicles Gary has Red hair.edit:whops i meant to PM you END QUOTE

dude the anime has nothing to do with the games!!! get ur facts right (btw the anime sucks now it got crap after the first series ended the only time it was good was the first series (kanto) hiro is the first name when u pick in gold/silver! THE CARTOON WAS BASED OFF THE GAME NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND i CAN CONFIRM THE HEROS NAME IS HIRO! OR IN JAPAN ITS KENTA!
    QUOTE: Quote:
    Originally Posted by ダッシュ

Gold,HIRO,Taylor,Karl. The top one is the color of the game as it always is. The second one is the Heros REAL name the last 2 are just suggested ones.

Now the hack looks really cool man and i hope you keep up the work and dont give up like most of the silver and gold remakes have lol.

yeah i know that but they always end up different in Anime oviously and the attatchment is the Crystal version of it.Edit:i know off topic but he was off topic aswell! END QUOTE screw the anime THIS GAME IS NOT ABoUT tHE FREAKIN ANIME IT WAS BASED ON THE GAME WE TALK ABOUT GAMES ON THIS BOARD IF U WANT TO TALK ANIME GO TO THE ANIME BOARD

Last edited:

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    please dont get off topic please this thread will be locked if you keep doing this please dont do it again

now has anybody notest my banner for this hack in my sig hand made nice isnt it

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Wow those are cool. I think that it has the same brightness as Saphire.

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    can't wait til a demo/beta gets released soon, hopefully atleats up 2 the first town lol. AND I HOPE I PRAY I CRY THAT IT IS NOT A PATCH!

but anyway, ya gonna post them new screens today (ur my new favorite hacker if u can pull this game off)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    This is an awesome remake i like fr graphics and have always wanted a silver remake (but not completly the same stroy line)

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    sorry i cant post any screens today because !!!

just kiding now here they are there alone a few but i am makeing it as best as possible soo am am doing it slow ok

pokemon silver version
    -
    pokemon silver version

pokemon silver version
    -
    pokemon silver version

pokemon silver version

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back