• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon silver version

is this game ok

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    I hacks said:
    well there is only one so lv 75 ~ 60 mybe dont no

then it should have massive attacks like ice beam, water pulse and a couple of other moves and be holding something like mystic water?

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    yeah good idea
    do you like my new avatar cool isnt it i will start on mapping under water where you find this pokemon ok

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    I hacks said:
    yeah good idea
    do you like my new avatar cool isnt it i will start on mapping under water where you find this pokemon ok

Cool and if you need a tester let me know, I could try the game out for you and let you know of any possible glitches before you release it

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    no i will be all right i have to fix a few things before a first beta

edit:
    i have finshed where that new pokemon will live have a look
    pokemon silver version

pokemon silver version

pokemon silver version

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Looks great how will the inside be set up? like tin tower in g/s/c? or sky pillar? maybe a maze to make it not so easy to get through?

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    Well there is an egg of manafi, so maybe you should make it the egg and than it hatches after doing a certain task??

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    i am going to put this hack on hold because i have a crasy new hack called pokemon ex ranger but the mods have not approved of it yet soo yeah

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    awwwwwwwww man this hack wud be mad as... but wateva takes ur fancy i supose

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    so when are we expecting a beta release from ex ranger or silver?

I hacks

Banned
    Years
    2 days yes about 2 days are you's all sikked cause i am yay 2 beta 2 days yay in the mean time please check out my sprite shop i will put a banner for it in my sig in a 2 min's ok

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back