• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
Years
  • erimguard that was directed at shirin, and im aware of coolboymans skills, ok shiny gold is an almost completed gold remake, as far as we all know their isnt a decent (by that i mean a hack with a lotta progress involved) silver or crystal remake why just not let everybody do their own thing...
    people were amazed by zels gold remake...who knows this may appeal to others too..

and 'erimguard' im 'zeikku SSJ7' from phcompany..

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yes, I'll tell the truth, Shiny Gold is honestly better than this.
    But there's a point in making this game, it's to make his (Dragonhacker)'s very own game. That means, instead of playing someone else's, he can play his own. Anyways, Coolboyman, you have about 30% of point in all three (or four) of your posts, but that's not a reason to be mean.

Anyways, I'm still asking Dragonhacker if there are any screenshots of any progress he's made or some screenshots we've missed.

Other than that, are there anymore questions or comments on the hack?

defender725

Destroyer of Worlds
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2007
    here we go silver wing, here we go... (clap, clap]
    cant wait till this game is released

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I don't beleive that should be counted as a post xD. spam..

Anyways, is Dragonhacker hoping to add ALOT of new features to this game or try keep it going at the rate it is. Things like map changes?

Anyway, good luck on the rest of this hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    well i'm back people and got news silver wing is gone get closed here when i release the other hack here since the negative post silver wing will not contineu here it will only contineu on the other communitys like gxcom , pho and my own and i'm releasing here and on the other communitys pokémon explorer the return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back