• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Sivon

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2017
    Pokemon Sivon​

Hello PC Members, today I'm presenting you with a new fanmade pokemon game, Pokemon Sivon.
    This game features graphics from Generation 5 games, which include Sprites, tilesets and battle scenes.

-Pokemon Sivon is being made in RPG using Pokemon Essentials and KleinStudios' Essentials BW (Yes, I know it's outdated)
    -I decided to create this game because ever since I was a small lil kid I've been interested in game design and of course Pokemon. RPGXP and Essentials opened up this opportunity for me and I was lucky enough to be able to work with it.
    -So, there are a few features that come with the Kit, so I'll mention those, and I will talk about the new features.
    • Xtranscevier - You can contact NPC's via the Xtransciever like in the original games. Currently you can contact Cheren, Bianca, Hugh and Juniper.
    • Seasons - Maybe not something some people will enjoy or consider a feature but the seasons are a nice aspect of the game.
    • Dual Regions - Further in the Game, you are able to travel between two fully decked out regions. One underground and one above.
    • Customizable Character - While this is taken for granted in newer games and it isn't difficult to add this feature we are adding custom outfits/hairstyles which I think will be a great addition for these styled games.
    ]
    Game Progress
    The game is coming along smoothly. Right now we have done the following areas, which might be difficult for you to perceive but I'll show them anyway.
    Pokemon Sivon

Credits

GAME DESIGNER
    Kellar White
    Jon Lovoll

GAME DIRECTOR
    Kellar White

GRAPHIC DESIGN
    Jon Lovoll
    Cory Witt
    Pyromaniacal
    SpeedDialga
    KyleDove
    KKKaito

MAPPING
    Kellar White
    Tyson Spark

SCRIPTING
    KleinStudios
    Tyson Spark

AUDIO
    YellowPKMN
    Jonas Evant
    TheGerryProject
    The Zephyr
    SuperiorLarxene

SPECIAL THANKS
    WesleyFG
    iametrine
    Thurpok
    UltimoSpriter
    EpicDay
    Chronic

Constructive Feedback on the game would be appreciated, For now I'm just trying to rack up support. Thanks

Back