• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon snap: love it or hate it

Pokemon Snap

• Love it!!! <3

Votes: 118 92.2%
  • Hate it </3

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    I loved it. it was pretty fun. & it taught me how to use a camera! XD I hope they re-make it for the wii

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You know.. Pokemon Snap was never a game that I owned.
    Which is surprising, because I played it a lot.. with friends, which was fun times, and also on my own. I remember renting it quite a few times back when it was still fairly new, but I never actually owned it. Dunno why.. just never happened. Same with PKMN Stadium 1 and 2, up until a couple years ago.. o_O;

..but I owned Hey You, Pikachu! 8D

>>;

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    effing awesome game. I replayed it a little while ago and it only took a couple of hours to beat but it still rocks. They HAVE to make a second one for the wii.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    hey everyone what were your highest scores? I haven't played it in soooo long I think the highest points I got were 360000 or something I might be wrong but it WAS a pretty fun game. Too bad it doesn't have much replayability.... >__>

MikeTH

Sonic Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    I've played it before, I just can remember what is was like... Now I really doubt I'd buy it for any system, seeing that I can't remember what it was like playing it and it doesn't sound interesting to me...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I actually only played it once when we borrowed it from the Video Store for a few nights. I loved it so dearly that I think I played it straight for a few hours... =P
    I only wish I had bought it back then...
    You know reading this thread title almost made me search Ebay for a copy.. :3

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    I loved pokemon snap! But i never owned a N64 so i could only play it with friends, i got a Rom for my N64 emulator, but it doesn't work properly >.< so depressing

xx

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I love Pokémon Snap; it was my 'in-a-bored-mood' game. I seriously could play it for days.

I second all comments about a Wii remake, it would be crazy good. I think Nintendo should look at this boards and take hints ;] It would certainly give us consumers what we'd love n__n

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I played through snap with my friend last week on the wii virtual console. They should make a second for the wii, and make it a free-roaming game!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    you reminded my childhood too.Anyways, as this game is outdated but i can have still lots of fun playing all that stuff.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Personally?
    Well, to tell the truth... I absolutely loved Pokémon Snap! It was one of my favorite games when I was a little guy.
    Though, I found taking numerous pictures of Mew a little bit of a chore. ;D

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    I love this game it is one of the best pokemon spin offs ever made I simply love it

oh yeah U should all check out the website in my signature it is mad eby some of the top users at pokecommunity and it needs members to gtrow

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    I used to love this game soo much. But now when I try to play it, I can't even get myself to play more than an hour =/

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I love it and I hope a snap 2 comes out for the wii. It would work well with the wiimote.

Back