• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap on Wii?

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
    Do you want a new 4th gen Pokemon snap?

I realy enjoyed the original and to have nearly if not 493 Pokemon in it and to be able to utilize the Wii's graphics and controller would be amazing.

mabey they would make a Wii camera like the stearing wheel, tennis bat and golf club.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Since this is game related, I'll move it over to the Other Pokémon Games forum, where it's better fitting.

~moved~

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    Would be pretty sweet, I'll give you that.

However, if it turns out to be the game nintendo's fixing to announce, I'd be sad. I want the GSC remake!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I dont want another snap I'll rather have the GSC remake, I never liked the first one though. But seeing that the Wii has better graphics, so I'll have to see

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
    Years
    A GSC remake? Heres a thought: Restart your game!

And Mystery Dungeon 2? Ick. The origanal really disappointed me, The controls were all messed up.

I'd get it as long as the control scheme is better.

Pokemon Snap For the Wii? Mm Sounds fun but there really isnt that much to do in Pokemon snap besides get a picture of mew.

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
    Wow.

That would be ownage! I remember the one on 64. I still have it! I got an awesome picture of mew! Anyways, seeing everything with wii so far, this would be a great game.

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    Actually, a Pokemon Snap on the Wii would be awesome. o.o Wii graphics + all 493 Pokemon + Wiimote = recipe for greatness. Especially if there was some special promotional thing where you could transfer, say Shaymin, to your BR/D/P if you take a picture of it.

It would be even cooler (and more challenging) if you could prot your pokemon from a handheld game INTO the game to take pictures. I.e. "can't see Charizard unless you have Charizard" kind of thing.

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
    Years
    A Pokemon Snap game for Wii would be awesome, Seeing how the wiimote is and how i would make it awesome. Now as much as it would be great, We'll never see it. Nintendo would never see this as a possiblity unless "Game Freaks" or the creators of Pokemon, gave the question to nintendo stating "can we have a Pokemon Snap 2 on Wii". So yes it would be great, But it'll never happen.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'd love to have a Snap sequel. The Wii controls would be very fitting, and with it's great graphics the pictures will be even better than the original. I do hope that if they do make it, it will include all of the PKMN and not just a fraction of them, that really dissapointed me in the first Snap.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Someone on Serebiiforums once posted some ideas about the matter. They were really well thought-out. I would personally love to see Pokemon Snap on the Wii, but it's about as likely that Jagex will purchase my idea about Runescape Thrii.

Back