• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon snap

Zeroist

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    I think that's a really good idea. Being able to share the pictures you take online would be quite fun, and your friends would be like "Z0MG YOU REALLY DID HATCH ZAPDOOS EGG."

I would also like more places to take pictures. With 493 Pokemon instead of the 151 at the time of Snap, they'd probably need to add more places to take pictures.

Too bad nintendo is too stupid to have thought of this yet. =X

Years
  • pokemon snap was one of my favorite pokemon games ever
    i remember the signs and where they are (well, i remember most of em)
    beach-the moss-coveredrocks near the beginning of the stage look like a kingler
    tunnel-dont remember
    volcano-the rising gas near the beginning of the stage where the rapidash are
    rapids-kinda obvious, its the dugtrio mountain
    cave-there are a few gems lined up and if u take a photo of them its a mewtwo
    thats all i remember

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • I remember there were these machines you could plug your cartridge into and get stickers from your game.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Correct me if there is one, as I don't pay much attention to the latest Wii games, but it'd be good if you could use the WiiMote as a camera for Pokemon Snap Wii if they made one, and then you could put them on your message board and stuff. Like I said, there might already be one but I don't know...

:t136: Flareon :t136:

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • This game was great, beat it in like a day. I could never figure out how to get that Mewtwo sign to turn into the real deal, though.

I guess you couldnt.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • wasn't that some kind of printer for GB or something?

Not for GB. But it was a machine that was at Block Buster stores in USA. Or Myers in Australia. It was just a machine that you put in your Pokémon Snap game cartridge and pay a small fee of like 25 cents or something like that. It then gives you a list of all the pictures you've taken and you can print a few. It was an awsome machine. Simple but awsome.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
  • i love snap! i still turn on my old n64 now and then and play it. i really think they should make a pokemon snap for wii and ds would be wicked fun to play.

Years
  • I actually just went on craigslist, bought a N64 and Pokemon snap.

It's just as amazing as i remembered it.

And it's true about the replay value, but one feature i really like was the special conditions and the perfect scores.

Plus, i kinda felt like i accomplished something every time Oak said "Your an amazing photographer!" Or "Your work is impeccable!"

Haha...i love you oak....-cries-

Pani

H e a r t G o l d ♥
    Years
  • The biggest problem I had with Snap was that it was so short. I 'beat' it (meaning I photographed all the Pokemon) in less than a day. If they do make one for the Wii, it would be longer because of the new Pokemon, but I hope they also add some new content to it (sharing your pictures online, maybe some sort of minigame(s) or something), otherwise, it still wouldn't be very long, and probably wouldn't be worth the money.
    Also the Pokemon should be able to jump you and steal all your Pokefood and then you have to shake your Wii remote (a la House Of The Dead 4) to get them off. :33

(not really).

Pokemon Snap was fun. I don't play through games fast at all, so it lasted me a long time. I think I finished it eventually, or may have been short of one or two Pokemon. I got Mew though, once a friend showed me how to take a photo of it.

Years
  • I finished it when I was younger and decided to buy it for Wii Virtual Console for fun and I finished everything in like 3 hours. Way too short.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah very fun game Snap was..
    I still want them to make a new one for Wii with all 493 Pokemon so there is more of a challenge. Also the Wiimote sensor motion would be awesome for it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Even though it was a very short game, I still enjoy it to this day. I usually play it in one shot now as I have the game almost memorized :P

~Mooshykris

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    My older brother owns it and I play his file when he lets me but I can't have my own file because you only get one and if I erase it he would kill me XD. And I can't take a photo of Mew! (I can't remember how you do it XD)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    I miss this game so much i wish i has that n64 again lol sigh

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • i still have it somewhere but since i dont have a wii i probably wont get it if they get on the ds or dsi i will buy it for sure

Back