• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon SnowY GoD

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon SnowY GoD : Mystery FUTURE!

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokemon Ruby

.:: Introduction ::.
    This is the second hack of Lvh(la virginty hackers) cuz first one ( Pokemon azul islands) was corrupted.

.:: Story ::.
    You play as Ash Or Hikari. You Start in The destroyed town Panama.
    In your hause you see a pokebal and you take it. In that pokebal is your Eevee.
    Then you have to Find a mistery cave where Palkia lives....( i wll update story soon)

.:: Features ::.
    New Pokemons(4gen)
    New Region
    New starter( only Eevee)
    New Tiles
    New paletts
    New Scripts
    New Gymladers
    Etc

.:: Team (optional) ::.
    Mapper: Knaspergold
    Palette Changer: Knaspergold
    Scripter: Osris
    Text Editing: Knaspergold , Osris, Mystah

.:: Screenshots ::.

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD

Last edited:

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    you spelled eevee incorrectly but other than that it looks pretty good so far

calumoh

686578206D616E696163
    Years
    you spelled eevee incorrectly but other than that it looks pretty good so far
    lol u knew what he meant...
    and if i may give some constructive criticism, i think the maps need a bit more variety, for example i think there are too many flowers and trees that look the same, apart from that though, the story sounds interesting, and so does all of that new stuff
    anyways good luck with it

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    hmm.. i have to agree with the flower and tree uses. your using too much of those florwers in your first map and in my opinion if the whole game was like that i would not play it.
    try using a variety of lanscaping tiles. like some ground shading and try getting rid of the small trees as well. Aside from those, the way you are setting up the houses could be improved. Having a house in the back of another is not always "cool" but if you know how to set it up, it can look okay. Your storyline looks alright but as you said, you need more. It's not too catchy since most hacks begin with that. You start in a new town... so an so... get a new pokemon and go battle someone... try being more creative.
    But just try doing a few changes on your mapping and I think your hack will be okay.

Sharanza

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    hmm.. i have to agree with the flower and tree uses. your using too much of those florwers in your first map and in my opinion if the whole game was like that i would not play it.
    try using a variety of lanscaping tiles. like some ground shading and try getting rid of the small trees as well. Aside from those, the way you are setting up the houses could be improved. Having a house in the back of another is not always "cool" but if you know how to set it up, it can look okay. Your storyline looks alright but as you said, you need more. It's not too catchy since most hacks begin with that. You start in a new town... so an so... get a new pokemon and go battle someone... try being more creative.
    But just try doing a few changes on your mapping and I think your hack will be okay.
    Yes i will change those maps and there will be many changes in the stroy and game
    just wait some days :D
    i will upload some new screens later today:D

Arekkusu Rizu: You are spriter right??:D
    if you are can you pm me plz cuz i need your help

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Call me KoBRe.
    And as for your question. Yes I sprite, ROM Hack, Map, and all there is.
    But yeah just PM with your question.

MewThree7500

.::Pokémon Jungle Jade::.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    Mapping is terrible. Some tiles used way too much. But I do like the tiles you decided to use.:)

Sharanza

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    a video i have made
    in this video i will show you how to evolv eevee into glacia

click here

Enter-Shikary

I'm Back
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    Finally i'm back
    i like your hack knasper i can help you whit mapping if you want
    and i can sprite too
    anyway awesome work bye
    c ya

Pierrot.

Pokémon Gainsboro and Rose.
    Years
    • Age 117
    • Seen Nov 4, 2006
    Looks pretty spiffy, but a couple of questions and criticisms - firstly, what is Corp? Err. Secondly, why Palkia? Just wondering. And thirdly, the flowers. asdfgh They look like rugs.

One last thing: On one style of building, there are some bricks that look out of place. Just a slight cosmetic error, but it would look better changed.

Good luck!

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    @Sharanza: Maybe Im dumb on in-depth Pokemon stuff or sumthin but whats Palkia? So far the only pokemon whos name sounds close to that is Parukia...or is that Palkia? Or is Palkia a Fakemon? Please elaborate. I'm guessing that all you said in the first post isn't the whole plot? Cuz there was no plot stated....just how the game begins. I don't want you to spoil the whole story but at least give us some insight...Aside from that everythin' else is OK. Did you make those flowers yourself? Don't let them stick to each other so close. It doesn't seem natural, scatter them around a bit.

@Pierrot: Im no grammar freak but I think Corp is short for Corporation.

Sharanza

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    @Sharanza: Maybe Im dumb on in-depth Pokemon stuff or sumthin but whats Palkia? So far the only pokemon whos name sounds close to that is Parukia...or is that Palkia? Or is Palkia a Fakemon? Please elaborate. I'm guessing that all you said in the first post isn't the whole plot? Cuz there was no plot stated....just how the game begins. I don't want you to spoil the whole story but at least give us some insight...Aside from that everythin' else is OK. Did you make those flowers yourself? Don't let them stick to each other so close. It doesn't seem natural, scatter them around a bit.

@Pierrot: Im no grammar freak but I think Corp is short for Corporation.

Look Palkia is Parukia ok?
    and yes i wiil update my story
    and DarkArcz you have right Corp is Corporation

Sharanza

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    i Have changed the name of my hack to Pokemon Snowy GoD
    and also i have change the paletts of my hack to this one
    have look:
    Pokemon SnowY GoD

Pokemon SnowY GoD